Thursday 16 March 2017

I haven't finished

imagine me deep sighing because that's just what I've been doing all day

The 95 replies to this tweet though FUCKING GET IT. I LIVE FOR ALL THIS SHADE.

This is an interview from Carol press tour where she was asked what was happening with TGWTDT and her reponse is just too much to handle

You ever just want to go to sleep and never wake up I'm so upset

On the bright side, Garth is releasing an extended cut of Lion (thanks fip for bringing this to my attention during the Bieber concert). Give me those drunk Dev and Rooney rave scenes I'm ready to be shook by lots of almost face touching. It's only 8 minutes longer so I think I will zone out for the rest of the 2 hours like I've seen this 2 and a half times already?
https://dv-ptl.tumblr.com/post/158091021815/lion-b-roll-x
Me: I need to save money
Also me:

0 comments:

Post a Comment