Monday 27 March 2017

Year 9/10 Mems

HAHAHAHAH FOUND ALL THE PHOTOS FROM SCHOOL LAPTOP OMFG WTF AND JFC MY YEAR 9 TWITTER I FIGURED OUT HOW TO REACH PAST 3,200 TWEETS AND IM MORTIFIED BUT ALSO REALLY ENTERTAINED
   
   
   

SHE'S EATING JJ'S LOOK AT HER
Food tech mems when Joannou would dump us in the library cus she was too lazy to actually teach us anything
English with Nolan HAHAHAHAHH. She's actually so Canadian like in one of the videos you can hear her say "a-boot" in the background!!! (THERE ARE SO MANY FUNNY TWEETS BUT ITS KINDA 4AM SO I GOTTA SLEEP LMAOOO)

Maybe cus we were doing this fucking shit at the back of the classroom all the time??? LOL soz Ms Nolan
   
   
bitch when u finish watching Kill Bill Vol 1 (WHAT A RIDE), come back to reality and are instantly reminded of how bad you are at talking to people then spiral into self-hatred mode (this meme speaks to me on a deeply metaphysical level am I chanelling cinquetti yet)
After half-assedly playing Cherry Wine for like over a year I finally learnt the instrumental bit in the middle.

Dad was about to start a full blown family argument over fucking bread again like can he not.

Reading back on my tweets I realise I should probably just say whatever comes to mind cus I will honestly be so entertained in the future HAHAHAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment