Sunday 19 March 2017

she's bald!

I thought my VSA interview was shit??
Literally time to quit Jimmys I think I need to speak up soon

Saturday

Went tutoring, some people really struggled with the indices test I could tell :( 

Then went to Grounds of Alexandria with fam for the first time!! Kevin Bacon is so fucking fat I didn't know pigs could get that large like if a pig came running towards me I would actually die...it would crush me with its fat rolls.
We waited for ages to get into the cafe (I don't know exactly what its called) but it was pretty good!! Maybe worth like 80% the price we paid but you're also paying for the pretty setting so I guess its ok. 
We got basic cafe food like the "Big Brekkie" they all have on their menus, a lamb baguette, haloumi & sweet potato salad and some seafood pasta. Their chai latte was also so nice!! (SORRY FOR SHIT PHOTO)
Then my sis and I went to City Heroes to play some pool just for the lols. We waited so long for a table because they forgot about us HAHAHA. I think I'm getting better?????? Idk its a really chill way to pass the time though. Was buying matcha cheese tarts when my cousin called me to tell me I got VSA I was so happy in my disbelief. Honestly if y'all saw the recording of my interview you would've been like wtf how did she get in

Then took the train home, had pizza for my cousin's birthday and then drove to Amy's for a funsies SLEEPOVER WOOHOOOOOOOOOO SHE WAS MARKING AN ESSAY TILL 1 AM AND I MADE A GIFSET THAT I'M REALLY PROUD OF (IM WAITING FOR THE NOTES TO COME IN) AND I WENT FOR A MACCAS RUN AND SLIPPED DOWN THE DRIVEWAY AND SCRAPED MY KNEE AND ANKLE ON THE DRIVEWAY AND IT WAS SO FUN

also truffle loaded fries are actually my favourite food at the moment they're so fucking good

********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************

WATCH THE FUCK OUT she's coming for the Oscar she deserved for Carol...........


Heaps of people (maybe 3) have been telling me to watch Black Mirror so I started watching it with my sis yesterday and she got bored of the episode she was watching, so she showed me Fifteen Million Merits which was probably her fav so far. Black Mirror episodes are all completely disconnected which is why you can just start with a random season/episode.

Fifteen Million Merits (Black Mirror S01E02)

I love slowly discovering different worlds in movies so I'm not going to give away any plot at all because half the fun is figuring out what the fuck is going on.
This was released in 2011?? It's so fucking old but doesn't really look like it. The guy from Get out and Sybil from Downton Abbey is in this episode! tbt :) (ha ha ha fuck me up)

0 comments:

Post a Comment