Wednesday 10 April 2019

bender

WIESoc Exec Bonding

[Wednesday 3rd April 2019]

sOOOOoooOO Angela, Viv B, Niina and I had a litty dinner at Chicken V for our first official like drinking bonding. Angela and Viv B had never had the full drunk Korean dinner experience so Niina and I were like we gon learn you both today.

They were so shook at pressing the bell to call the waiter, the existence of Yakult flavoured soju and just genuinely clueless about Korean food? We drunk called Bree and I told her how much I appreciated her but I told her I'd only say it one time so she fucking screen recorded it??
Sleptover at Niina's and apparently we were so loud her father thought someone was vomiting HAHAHHAHAHAHAH. Reminisced a shit ton and idk but we slept very late

Games Night

Had EGM in the morning and had to uber it cus we were gonna be very late ec dee. Jemima got voted in ya yeeeeeeeeeeet. 

Had light drinks at roundhouse with my PR team. WAS FUNNNN HEHEHEHEH. Yushi & I had like 4 drinks omfg was literally getting so tipsy
Games Night was pretty fun!! Saucy Six came to support lmfaooo and so did Jason?!

my gorlssssss
 thot1 and thot2
 saucy six minus eugene. AHAHAHH they had to play jenga with miraal who they just met XD
meow meow!! 
these are such cute photos omfg
then we went to this random pizza restaurant in brighton for a late night snacky :)  Jason drove me home and we spent the whole time talking about TV shows and his shitty driving?? 

FD's Bday

Got driven to uni by Phuc Nguyen himself and picked up Jo on the way. Got a free t-shirt and drink bottle from the van promoting Khalid's new album ya yeet
did my mtrn assignment for most of the day then trained to Hursy to have malatang for dinz yeet. Stephen drove us all to FD's but we were too early so we went to Mei's house instead to see her doggo that smelled like a horse.

Got a lil litty at FD's party but yo sometimes I'm just to heavyweight sighs. Was weird seeing everyone from hs together again but lol everyone has changed so much but at the same time not really. Can tell people are trying real hard to be adults. We hung out a lot with Eugene's sister Jane and I kept getting freaked out cus she looked and acted like Eugene. 
AHAHAHH DIDN'T EVEN GET ANY PHOTOS WITH FD???? 

Optometry Cruise

had tutoring in the morning then drove to Amy's to help make the Club Penguin costumes. Andrew was being UTTERLY USELESS OMFGGGGGGGGG spent like 2 hours cutting the circles for the bellies meanwhile I was trying to engineer the spongy things and like literally help with ANYTHING else. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAh fkn triggered just thinking about it.
BUT YO they turned out hella gooooooooooood. It was all Amy's ideas and even tho she had haters at the beginning who didn't want to spend $21 on a costume (me), it was worth it.
Cruise was alright, took ages to get lit but eventually did. No cruise is complete without a drunken conversation with a random in a bathroom. Stephen himself technically won best dressed 4th year but honestly IT WAS A COLLECTIVE EFFORT AND WE'RE GONNA BE PLAYING THE CHOO CHOO GAME FOR YEARS TO COME.
After the cruise, Stephen and I ran to Minh's airbnb cus it was her birthday. HOLY SHIZ NIZ Minh wasn't even that drunk but she asked a bunch of invasive af questions and I was just having a serious chat to Niina when Minh dropped a bombshell @ Stephen and Niina's eyes widened in shock IT WAS SO FKN FUNNY.

Serena + the Events team, what's new?? 

Events x PR Planning Day

Had a collab day where the PR team were just like extra brainstorming heads ya yeet. Then had to go tutor and was sad. 

More uni

Tuesday is my designated WIESoc day and honestly, its fun but i'm jsut feeling v burnt out atm. gave my team their first weekly challenge lmfaooooo and honestly getting ptsd from tutoring days sometimes i feel like everyone hates me and its seriously not in my head
filmed some 50/50 clips for the "What does 50/50 mean to you?" video yeet.

studied wtih Amy, Stephen, Alanah and Hanna in the little glass room in Ainsworth. 

At exec meeting, Jemima joined us for the first time and she's sooooo friendly. She finally got to put on the fairy wings hehe. Lowkey had a bitch fight with sydney uni's women in engineering society omfg they're SOSOSOSOSO SHIT wtf
 Then stephen and I finished our assignment. I had a meeting with Yushi and Tanvi and left uni at 11pm sighs. was such a lonely sad drive home. everything is just sad all the time.

am I a real engineer??

handed in my mtrn assignment which for once in my life, I put blood sweat and actual effort into HAHAHAA. Still got some shit wrong but yo its the thought that counts.

Then did my fortnightly comp lab with Maria and again, WE DID IT BY OURSELVESSSSS and it actually worked!!!! The tutor was like maybe its not the best way to do it but yo it still works XD.

dropped by to say hi to da events team for a lil bit. Niina gave Yiyi and I thotty hoops for the lols. They actually suit me??? I'm shocked
now I'm on the train home and am a big sad

idk what to doooooooooooooooooooooooo like obviously i'm not as sad as I was this time last year but this lil sad is still not good for me and I don't want to be sad anymore yenno???? trying not to think about it too much and be grateful i have my fam and my little group of friends but still

s a d 

what is true happiness??? one will never know 

I'm crying in the club reading my review of A Ghost Story from two years ago. I was a completely different person. They were simpler times back then. 

I am honestly losing passion for blogging because I'm so busy. Even right now I should be studying but its nice to look back and read really detailed descriptions of what happened at certain times in my life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment