Wednesday 26 December 2018

Cambodiyeet: the virtual world

you thots i am drunk right now so it gonna be quicky. I'm telling you now I've never thought this clearly in my life.


FIUCKING STEPHEN
 honestly mood
 SO MANY FUCKING CUTE CATS IN KAM BO JIAT

Monday

we made a flashlight boiiiiiiiiiiii and i lumosed the hell outta yiyi

we also learnt some directions from Tola our fabulous language teacher yesterday i fucken love him so much he's so funny




THEN WE WENT TO CENTRAL MARKET TO BUY OUR KK GIFTS LOL I GOT DOMINIC WHO IS A NOTORIOUS TROUBLE MAKER BUT I GOT HIM A NOTEBOOK, A BRACELET AND A LITTLE PIG BABY TOY CUS I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO GET HIM AND SUCCUMBED TO PEER PRESSURE CUS EVERYONE DON'T REALLY LIKE HIM AND SAYS HE IS A CHILD SO I GOT HIM A KIDS TOY

anyway, we also had an assassin game going on so i had to stick with someone so i wouldn't get killed (little did I know Isaac was going to kill me the next day)

Tuesday (it chrit-mas!!!!!!!!)

we were just chilling on our lunch break and guess the fuck what white boy Isaac came up behind me as I was buying some pringles at our corner store next to our uni and was like "bang bang bitch you're dead" SO I DIED.

Tola taught us some adjectives today like short, tall etc and Viv Tran thirsted over a boy that was NOT hers. We also learnt how to say "we will come to the gay bar this weekend" to Tola, our Cambodian language teacher because he apparently does drag at a gay bar near our uni

then we made some power supply shit no one had no idea what the fk they were doing but it was hard as hell getting the wires where we needed them to be

LARRY'S LECTURE WAS SO BORING TODAY HE KEPT SAYING "LINEAR" WRONG LIKE WTF ARE YOU SAYING "lnear"
then we went to Yiyi's homestay with a curved LED flatscreen waht kinda luxury WHAT THE FUCK and watched half a black mirror episode some crocodile shit but then

WE HAD A CHRISTMAS DINNER WITH EVERYONE TODAY AND OMFG WHEN WE TUKTUK'D IT THERE FKN HELL WE SAW TOLA AND HE WAS SITTING NEXT TO A WHITE MAN AND WE WERE LIKE HAYYYYYYY SOUR S'DEY BITCH (HI IN CAMBODIAN) AND THEN HE INTRODUCED US TO HIS CALIFORNIA FIANCE WHOS NAME I FORGET FKN WHITEST BOI EVER (FROM CALIFORNIA HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY) BUT HELLLLLLLLLL NAH they were fucking C U T E.

Dinner was so lit we had like 3 wines in the space of an hour left right goodnight viv, Stephen and i were goodbye GONE 
NOW I AM BACK AT MY HOMESTAY CUS EVERYONE A PARTY POOPER EXCEPT FOR VIV TRAN but what can we do
this is the weirdest sensation i literally can't believe it is christmas today!!!!! literally zertoninin hellowwwwwwwwwww 
lolol WE DID KRIS KRINGLE AT OUR CHRISTMAS DINNER AND I GOT A BAR OF SOAP?!?!?!! reminds me of "I got a jar of dirt" but like dirty Cambodian version.

I feel so empty i need caps to make my life worthwhile don quixote me i'm literally suffering every day of my life ya yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

0 comments:

Post a Comment