Saturday 8 December 2018

I'm feelin it

Holy Shit Me I Haven't Blogged In 6 Days Why Not?

TODAY IS FRIDAY

Let me recap the first day of Melbourne for y'alls whilst its still fresh in my mind then i will backtrack and go through the other days of the week :)

So today, my fam headed out to the airport at 5:45 am on a shiny Hoang Do to catch our Qantas flights to Melbourne. Cynthia was catching a diff one with her boyfriend. Anyway, nothing much happened, bought Hungry Jacks, got on the plane, slept, ate a bit of my mum's corn fritter shit and then slept again.

When we arrived, we met up with Manly's fam for a bit to exchange some things in our suitcase, then I ordered an Uber for my fam to go back to the hotel. Dad was noticeably ANXIOUS about calling an Uber but then when he got in he ended up talking a lot to the Uber driver about like Sydney vs Melbourne traffice and that would be echoed in the second Uber I took today but that is explained later.

Anyway, we got to the hotel, went up, I was hella bored so I just stayed in the hotel for a while until Cynth and the cousins called me out for lunch at Chin Chins. I got there like 20 minutes earlier than everyone else so i roamed around the streets around Chin Chin for a bit and looked at the graffiti.

so this piece of A R T was covering a Pewdiepie tag
HOYL FUCK Chin Chins was soooooooooooooooooooooo yum but hella overpriced. dunno if I would go again??? we got the $70 tasting menu and it was like a solid 8/10.

Kingfish with some super yum sauce
 kinda like peking duck but with pork?
 Pad see ew but on steroids holy fk was so delicious
 Apple, pork, barramundi salad
 BUTTER CHICKEN WAS SO YUM
 fkn perfectly cooked salmon wrapped in banana leaf
 was not a big fan of the desserts tho they were hella artificial tasting
Afterwards, we went day drinking in a random pub Angus found, then decided we weren't drunk enough so went to the bottle shop to buy a bottle of beer and drink it by Yarra River. TWAS A GOOD TIMEEEE
Took a tram back to Richmond to meet my parents for dinner but then halfway through the tram trip I started feeling kinda dizzy then my vision started to all turn white and I felt like vomitting but I knew it wasn't becuase I was drunk because I literally had like 2 standards. when I got off the tram I couldn't see anything because everything was so bright and I had no sense of direction so i called my dad to come save me. he came out and then i started to regain sight cus i think I cooled down but then yeah

I ran into the restaurant and didn't greet any of my aunties and uncles and just rushed into the bathroom and had to breathe for a solid minute fk.

ANYWAY, I was talking to my fam friend who's name is Dominic during dinner (nicknamed Do-Re-Mi) in the household and I was saying how I was sad that I was missing knockout and then he was like oh I can ask my friend if there are any raves around tonight. AND FUCK YEAH there was looked at the set-list and saw d-block & s-te-fan and gammer and quickly messaged yuan like "DO YOU WANNA DO IT" and then we eneded up going to a fucking random rave in Melbourne O_O. TOOK AN UBER TO THE RAVE AND MY UBER DRIVER WAS FROM CENTRAL COAST NSW
WAS HELLA FUN THOOOOO omfg I'm so tired from it but it was a good time. dunno how I'm going to survive tomorrow's day of wedding festivities.

this was Every Time We Touch!! so good hahah but i forgot to post on my story. 
fk Radical Redemption was too much like his beats were so fast we were jsut trying to dance to every second one. but d-block and s-te-fan were SOOOOOOOO good idk they just know how to get my body moving. 

that song that goes "i'm feeling it" doof doof doof is still stuck in my head idk why and my organs feel kinda weird so ima sleep now

Monday (A FEW DAYS AGO)

got my fat ass out of bed and to hurstville where I met Mei and Amy to eat cantonese food for lunch. We had century egg porridge, some xo fried hokkien noodles and spring rolls + hong kong style milk tea which was good but not as good as I remembered it so maybe it is a different one O_O
then we went back to Amy's house and played some VR Games like the problem solving detective ones and some more beat saber but then mei left and we downloaded job simulator and that was not that fun..

then Stephen came over and we went to eat dinner at Bar H. HOLY FUCK legit the best food I've had in agesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I can still remember how mindblown the dumplings made me. the pork belly was delish too and the truffle mushrooms on the side of the duck dish were bomb
and o m g this lychee dessert shaved ice thing with ice cream on top WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
MUM AND DAD
went back to Amy's house to make souffle pancakes!!
then went back to her house and we played diner duo for SO LONG  ithink I left her house at like 2???? FUCKING FUNNIEST GAME cus one person has to be the chef and the other person has to be the waiter but like we all had one thing we were super good at so when we figured out what it was, we smashed the game. but saying that we were still on relatively easy levels.

Tuesday

Relaxing day at home?? i dun remember what i did
got my marks and did ok i guess. HD WAM still so close yet so far

Wednesday

might've cleaned my room?? 

Niina came to Cabra after work because I was there to transfer cambodian money and we went to get yi fang brown sugar milk tea and a pork roll. then drove back to caramel village where we proceeded to do nothing / watch an episode of the bodyguard / play those REACT channel challenges like "GUESS THE DISNEY SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

that yi fang brown sugar milk tea was really yummy at the beginning but then it got too milky. 
Then at night went to Amy Lim's house to try the switch with Selz. IT was so fun omfg I want a switch. I WAS ALWAYS BETTER AT THE MINI GAMES LMAOOOO but i was kinda shit at mario kart i will give them that. idk I just love how small the controller is and like you can play it anywhere cus the screen is portable.

Thursday

WIESoc meeting / badge making factory. Made so many goddamn badges my arm hurt. then had a mini meeting with my directors and ffs wiesoc legit making me so stressed
afterwards, bolted to my tutoring kid nad got there 10 minutes early so i napped in the scorching heat IN MY CAR HAHAHHAHAHAHA can u imagine if someone just walked past???????????

tutored, was chill, then went home and was unsuccessfully baited to go to a glades concert. had a chill night af talking to Amy and packing. it was wholesome. i really liked it.

also LOOOOOL no surprises here 4 out of 5 of my top songs were billie eilish i am pop trash

0 comments:

Post a Comment