Monday 23 September 2019

a little motivation

Tuesday

wahoooo drove my ass to WSU Parramatta Campus for Diana's graduation. It was pouring so baddddd but when the rain eased up a little bit we took photos in front of the sign xD

Lowkey felt awkward because all of her closest closest friends were there. I'd met all of them before but I could sense that some of them were like ... wtf?? 
 Bought her the purple flowers which Niina helped me pick out ehhe she liked them so much!!
After taking photos, we all decided to go Strathfield for kbbq but I stole her away temporarily to be in my car. KBBQ was chill hehe, no one really drank because ceebs we all had uni the next day. James asked if I could drive everyone home because he wanted to see his girlfriend and I agreed. So I dropped off Yvonne, Chloe, Solina and Diana in that order all around the area.

Slept over again and ate some donuts.  

Wednesday

Woke up and witnessed this girl putting the devil's spread onto her toast grrrrrrrrr. 

Dropped her off at Cabra before I drove my ass to the first WIESoc meeting of term 3. Was quite fun and chill - realised I only have like 4 weeks before I'm yeeted out of there. Then went to Whitehouse with Bree, Yushi, Yiyi and Stephen for lunch before I parted ways. Drove home and napped for a bit before meeting Eugene and Stephen at Beverly Hills to watch IT 2. Was quite scary during the movie but realised that it didn't really bother me at all that night when I was about to sleep so really was it that scary?

Thursday

Work!!!! Made 18 power cables - the red and black ones. 

then after work, Carmen picked me up from mi house and took me to Broadway for Thomston concert. Hadn't seen her in months but she's so chill and easy to talk to. Met up with Amy Lim at this malatang place in Central Park for dinz to kill time before the concert. 

The Lansdowne had some sick lighting in the outside patio area xD would be so good if we had a professional camera. 
 Thomston was so short, legit like 45 mins, but thats fine since I only knew 3 of his songs HAHAHAHA. He was a really good singer, such a softboi. Stage lighting was so blue that I couldn't take any good photos :( but belted out acid rain which I listened to SO MANY TIMES DURING MY PEAK DEPRESSION PHASE HAHAAAAAAAAA

Friday

work, finished the power cables and returned to making these darned speaker cables. 
 after work, hurried out to the city for Hasara's birthday party. Got there, sober and feeling very awkward surrounded by so many people I didnt know. Took a few shots and then found niina and miriam and chilled and drank with them. MADE FULL USE OF THE BAR TAB CAN I JUST SAY.
this is such a gross photo
Then had to hurry up and leave because Diana and her friends were waiting for me at soju alley. They were all out celebrating Diana's graduation. I took Niina and Miriam with me as well because they wanted to drink more hehee. SO NIINA FINALLY MET DIANA YAYAYA. We went to sanct where I sculled a long island with two of Diana's friends - David and Patrick and I beat them both. They had not yet discovered the technique of using two straws dumb bitches. I got sooo oooooo drunk like my memory cuts out around this point but I will just piece together the random flashes I get.

Then stumbled our way to karaoke where we sang and drank!! Cut James' birthday cake tooooo. More singing happened and then we all walked back to Town Hall station. Apparently when we were on the platform Diana said she was thirsty and then I disappeared for a few mins and came back with a water bottle from the vending machine but I legit have zero recollection of this. I'm a chivalrous drunk i guess
We split an Uber with Tony and went back to hers. 

Saturday

Went to Parramatta for recovery lunch. Was feeling so shitty from the night before and lowkey wanted to vomit in the morning but held it in. After lunch we went shopping for a bit for my sister's birthday. Had to buy her a present and a cake for her party which was that night. 

We modelled each other's pet out of lego but given the limited pieces we had this is what we came up with. On the left is Diana's dog Eka and on the right is Oreo. The resemblance is uncanny. 
 Then she dropped me off at home, I got changed and immediately went back out to the city for Cynthia's birthday. It was dinner at Brauhaus then clubbing at Argyle with a bunch of her uni mates + our cousins. I was still hungover from last night, didn't really want to get drunk so overall was just DEAD. We cut the cake in a random alley outside Brauhaus because they kinda kicked us out and then we went to Argyle. Argyle is such a lit venue, would have a great time if I was drunk.

Sunday

got yelled at by my parents for not taking care of the car. 

then went to tutoring, went home and did some blogging then went on..... 

THE QUINTUPLE DATE!!! 

So Phuc, Lizzie, Brendaddy, Niina and I planned an event so we could meet and talk to everyone else's significant other HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH and holy shit we actually found a date that all 10 of us could make. Diana and Michel could only do dinner though because of work / prior commitments. BUT YEAH 

we went bouldering first at 9 Degrees which was sososo fun. I have a newfound appreciation for bouldering like its actually so satisfying when you make it to the top. Can now confidently attempt more blue ones even tho they are fuckin hard. Plus had good bants with everyone hehe especially Jez who I got to know a bit better. 

After bouldering, I picked up Diana from the station and then met the others at dinner. She was so quiet and shy at first but after a while warmed up. We were laughing so much throughout dinner and having really weird conversations about POOP.

Then we walked in two lines like in Madeline all with our partners and parted waysssssssss. Dropped Diana to her car in Cabramatta before returning home absolutely exhausted. Had a meeting with the Yeetles 2.0 to talk about our case comp due next Thursday and now here I am blogging about my week before I forget it all due to my lack of brain cells from alcohol poisoning. 

already 12 weeks behind on uni work somehow

0 comments:

Post a Comment