Thursday 24 October 2019

stressy

Wednesday

Drove Phuc to uni and got there at around 10:30 am, in time for my subcom meeting. Meeting was so unproductive omfg. Bree and Yushi were just laughing the entire time about ??? and we're struggling to choose a new logo -.-

After meeting, went to meet Diana after work at Potts Point and had some brunch with herrrrr. Was a bit rushed because she had to get home to say bye to her sis who is leaving to London for 1 year. 

Room 10 - go some stewed beef or lamb thing i forgot HAHAHA but it was so good, would recommend. Diana's ocean trout bread was v mediocre :(
Went back to uni to do a bit of work then had a PR x IT bonding. It was a very subdued affair but still fun. We played cards against humanity and watched Swiped in the background. Actually the shittest movie. Then dropped Yiyi to her car and drove to tutor my cousin who is in the middle of her HSC rn. 

Weak bitch me went to visit Diana after tutoring HAHHAHA 
Put up the polaroid I took with me directors on my table hehhe its a little shrine of polaroids and photobooth strips now.

Thursday

Went to work today. Worked with Van and Henry today... fucking Vivian had to tell everyone about Diana so I had to answer so many questions about us today BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY HAHAHHAHA they are all so fucking dumb and insensitive but I don't blame them. Van and his sausage jokes. They asking me about the kind of girls I liked and when did I know etc just so bloody annoying but funny educating them.

we are 95% done with assembling the TGUs holy crapppp we've been doing them continuously for like 3 weeks.  Just gotta put the face plates on then pack them. glad they are being yeeted out of the warehouse finally.

It started thunderstorming just as work was ending. We all gathered in the IDI area and chilled, crimped some wires. Went home and it thunderstorm cleared up v quickly. Dicked around at home for a while watching the Jeffree Star series, had dinz then went on a quick maccas run with Diana. I think my parents don't think she's a bad influence anymore hehehehe they asked me why I didn't invite her over for dinner O_O

ANYWHO, time for sleep hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment