Friday 15 January 2016

do u rmbr me (HAHAHA AMY'S SLEEPOVER)

haven't blogged in so long.

Wednesday
went to Amy's house for another sleepover but this time there was actually a point. We were supposed to get stuff ready to tutor her brother Kevin. I bought takeaway from manmaruya and brought it to her house for lunch miam miam. Then we actually worked for a few hours - fixing my dodge ass shitty af year 11 notes and preparing hwk. We rolled around for a bit as well and played tetris friends.

After dinner (steak and roast) I tutored her bro. It was kinda awkward at first but after a few mins I got used to it. He was so sleepy he kept rubbing his eyes. But I think he understood most of what I was saying hhahahahahah. ha. ha???????? (WHOEVER NEEDS TUTORING I'LL TUTOR YOU (((GIVE ME YOUR MONEY))) )

This is Kevin. He games so much he doesn't have spare hands to eat his pear.
Later that night we watched Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. It was my third time watching it and it was still good.
This dog is growing on me


We went to bed WITHOUT DRINKING wow much woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow didn't get turnt at Amy's house how avant garde.

Thursday
Next morning we had Korean black bean noodles for brek. Amy's mum is such a talented chef. Watched Leon the Professional whilst baking macarons. I will give my honest opinion on Leon the Professional once I watch the movie again because we were so busy baking macarons with electricity turning on/off all the time + trying not to die from the storm outside that we didn't properly watch it.

Amy's mum drove me to Hurstville so I could catch a train to work. All the trains were suspended so ended up being 20 mins late hahaha. Oh wells everyone who works with me is super nice so they didn't care.

What a weird night at work. It was pretty standard up till 9 o'clock. We usually start closing the shop at 9 since it starts to get quiet then. So I'm just chilling wiping sauce containers and then I see one of the shop's "partners" walk-in and I'm like fuck cus usually the partners always bring around 6 ppl with them to eat. NEK MINNIT HE'S LIKE LOL THERES AROUND 12 OF US COMING.

WE DON'T EVEN A TABLE BIG ENOUGH FOR 12 PPL. Our boss is really good friends with them so he goes upstairs and like rearranges all the tables to make enough room.

Then I see that the one girl out of the entire group is super pretty and I'm like wow she's too pretty to be a normal person and she kinda looks like lilymaymac even though I don't know who she is. I only knew her from steph tsajsdfjjja's insta/snapchat photo. So I go behind a wall and find her insta and ask for the opinion of Eric: "hmmmm does this girl look like Lilymaymac?" and he's like yup that's definitely her. He started fangirling when he found out she had 1.2 mil followers???  Nam downstairs already knew who she was lol. We were all like OMG ASK HER TO TAKE A PHOTO WITH US but we all too pussy.
Eric was like "i'll cover u while you take a photo." That's his shoulder. 
She asked for an extra chair for her probs 2k+ handbag. She ordered a small special combination pho if anyone is curious. I was fucking shouting over the noisy af 12+ table SMALL COMBINATION PHO and no one was even listening. So I went to like individual sections of the table and asked them. She didn't even know what she ordered and said she thought she ordered a rare beef??? But she was just like meh I will eat w/e so I just gave her that bowl of pho.
Lmao there are two guys holding iphone flashlights to provide sum extra professional lighting. 


Boss bought two huge boxes of beer for his friends. He said we could leave at 11 and he would clean upstairs when they were done so yay didn't have to stick around for that mess.

Friday
Next day had work at 9 so woke up at 7 fml after coming home at 12:30 the night before?????????? Lol went to work and boss called the restaurant and was like "WE WERE PARTYING UPSTAIRS THE WHOLE NIGHT. I LEFT THE RESTAURANT AT 5AM SO I'M NOT COMING IN IN THE MORNING". LOOOOL Francis and I opened the shop and we found unfinished bottles of soju and a shitload of unwashed shot glasses.

THE RESTAURANT WAS SO BUSY TODAY I DIDN'T EVEN BREATHE FOR 2 HOURS FAR OUT. THERE WERE ALWAYS PPL WAITING FOR TABLES LIKE LEGIT WHEN SOMEONE SAT DOWN NEW PEOPLE WOULD COME IN AND WE'D BE LIKE OH SOZ MAYBE 10 MINS. we all died. Anna Huang, Edda, Maggie, Elain and maybe someone else who I don't rmbr came to visit me. They didn't eat. LOL so it was kinda awks but after they left my coworkers said to me "thank god they didn't eat". Errybody so lazy HAHAHA.

So yay now I am home. velly tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment