Saturday 16 January 2016

Learning to teach selective?

Today I actually went back to the future. I went to Jimmys to observe someone teaching a class, in preparation for me taking a year 5 class IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I'M SO UNQUALIFIED. The teacher was Tracey (in my sister's grade at Canley Vale) and she was teaching speed, dist and time to a year 6 class. The whole time I was like WTF HOW DO YOU EVEN TEACH THIS TO YEAR 6 KIDS because I usually just do that shit in my head??? But how to teach it in a way that lil kids will understand?!?!?!?!??! I'm actually soooooooooooooo unqualified holy moly. I'm also so used to using a calculator but you can't use one in selective so gotta use long division and shit omg.

I'm just a general awkward person so idk how to deal with little children.

Also real dilemma:
Miss Serena 
or 
Miss Luong
I'm going crazy. At the beginning of the holidays I had nothing to do but now I have too much. 3-4 shifts at Me Oi per week, peak for two nights, tutoring Kevin and now tutoring at Jimmys which is like a 2 day commitment. What do I do??

I got hwk to do from Jimmys lol. I need help with a q:
Is the answer shotgun?  Don't know enough vocab to do G.A. even now LOL. 

Shikumen Shanghai

Went with parents to try this new Shang restaurant in Cabra. It was pretty good?? Not as good as like Din Tai Fung but yay there is finally a place I can go if I'm craving soup dumplings. Their green tea frappe is also yum! 

It has been ten mins since I wrote that because I just went to diarrhoea all the milky shit I drank today. I'm not shitting you. Ha ha get it. 

Anyway we ate soup dumplings, some wontons and this pork wrap thing idk.
Then went to Livo shopping to buy some cruise gear.

Rashay's Pizza Pasta Grill Restaurant

Yehhhhhhhhhhh........................so my family went to eat out TWICE today. We haven't done that in a while lol. The restaurant was at Wetherill Park. Also forgot to mention I was the chauffeur for the entire day. There's this giant roundabout on the way to Wetherill Park and it was so stressful both my parents were screaming instructions whilst I was driving and I was like WTF ARE YOU SAYING. 

Also FD I totally understand what you mean when you say car parks give you anxiety. THERE IS NO SPACE TO MANOEUVRE YOUR CAR. 

The food was pretty good but quite expensive :( My mum was like this is the last time we are eating out until cruise. Here are some poorly lit photos of the food.
Some barramundi thing
 Steak
 Pesto fettuccine
We also ordered a giant nutella milkshake. So all dat shit plus + milky green tea frappe and + nutella milkshake = diarrhoea for maybe lactose intolerant me. Ooft it's building up again. Omg don't want to toilet again.

My dad is so embarassing. He saw these balloons and he wanted to post on fb being like wow so many balls. In Chinese it kinda means boobs. Hes too old for this.
Have Me Oi from 9-3 tmr bye sleep. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment