Friday 1 January 2016

Sad by myself

New Years Even was so sad for me. I was supposed to go beach celebration with FD, Amy and others but my mother didn't let because she wanted me to spend it with family.
I sulked around for the whole day and cold shouldered the shit out of her. She eventually felt bad and bought me cruisers?????????????????????????????????????? Love her for fuelling my alcoholism. Then my dad offered to drive me to Brighton but it was like 8 already and I wanted to keep making them feel bad. 
I ended up watching Suits for the entire day and doing the puzzle I bought my sister for her 21st birthday because she was too ceebs to do it herself. So so so so tragic. Worst New Years Eve ever. Finished 80% of it after like 9 hours and the only bit left was the fucking grass which all looked the same.

Finished the puzzle today and also finished Suits. Wtf kind of cliffhanger was that?? Both Harvey and Mike's hair have become shittier since season 1.
The fuck is this shit
I'm getting very fat because all I do is sit and watch TV. 

Also look AAS in real world application #muchwow

0 comments:

Post a Comment