Tuesday 29 December 2015

12 hour shift

Had a 12 hour shift at Me Oi on Sunday lol. I wasn't that tired during the shift but afterwards my legs hurt like shit. I am so sick of viet food its legit alternating pho and red rice every day.

Went out to Campsie for some jap food as a going away thing for Jessica who is leaving for China tmr poo poo. She bought a new lens thing from typo which kinda zooms out the camera so you can fit more stuff into it (technical explanation right here). We had lots of yummy food and saw Phynia walking past the restaurant.

Then we went Meet Fresh in Burwood for dessert miam. FD kept whaling that we weren't going to see Jessica the alien for 3 weeks. So strange.

I have a stye on my eyelid and its been irritating me for the whole day.

Up to season 4 suits. I still like it so far LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment