Friday 11 December 2015

Take me into your loving arms

Pls Ed Sheeran.
Fun fab and cool. He is so talented and amazing.

Foy Vance, Passenger and Rudimental were the opening acts. Foy Vance I only knew because he sang a couple of Greys Anatomy songs + I remember him as the guy whose name is so similar to Vance Joy's.
We got there way too early.
You see that lil speck there? jk i can't even see him. That's Passenger. He was so funny lel. he kept joking about how he only had one smash hit and he would have to play some other sad depressing songs first otherwise everyone would lose interest after Let Her Go. 
Allianz Stadium getting packed. 
Ed Sheeran was a one man band (there was no one but him on the stage except when Elton John came on lol) and he just kept using the loop pedal like a boss. His harmonies were so nice and everything was just so nice. It was pouring before the concert but thank buddha I was sitting under shelter. The atmosphere was a lil hectic everyone was singing/screaming the lyrics depending on the song. Idk what my favourite song was because they were all amazing. Every song sounded different compared to on the album but in a really good way like they were usually extended or had some crazy loop stuff going on.

So much better than Justin Bieber on Believe tour...

Ed Sheeran is so wise: "“Success is the best revenge for anything."

“I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.” 

Everything I do is me trying to please other people lol. I have no individuality. #prodistopia

0 comments:

Post a Comment