Monday 14 December 2015

Food pho dayz

took half of the crazy chicken group to eat free pho at me oi today lel.

connie innie lianne lulu carrie feng fd kylie tammy jan sharon and yah tina said she was going to go with eugene.  Jan's mum popped up too!!

we all ordered different bowls of pho and most said it was very filling but I couldve eaten more.

we also ordered drinks so it'd be less slack just eating free pho. Francis had to make all the drinks and was like "I'll get my revenge."

but he won't.

We went downstairs and also saw Larissa, Cath Guo and Emily Deng!

Please come back to Me Oi so I can serve y'all when I'm actually working lel

actually have 0 photos from today so here are other peoples photos.

Then went Caffe Tiamo to eat some greentea bingsu and a shitty honeycomb one. Then rushed off to Peak. At the end of the night Go Lan said she would call me if there was any hwk to mark tmr but she hasnt called me so fk. 

if supply outstrips demand, the value of the commodity decreases? 

Because of the excess supply of markers at Peak (and low demand for hwk to be marked) I have only earnt $370 this month :( wow economics much wow

economists pls feel free to correct me. 

Also ATAR day is coming soon trying to figure out plans but don't know what to do.
I want a sleepover. Don't know if parents would be happy with that idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment