Tuesday 8 December 2015

I GOT A JOB (I THINK)

I'm working at Me Oi at Strathfield!! 
Francis told me to give my resume last week so I did. 

This morning was so hectic. I woke up at 10:30 ish then checked my phone and I had a missed called from a random number so I was like shitttttttttt. I called back then Francis answered and was like lol I will give you to the boss who then asked me to come in asap for my trial. I checked my phone and the next train was in 8 mins so I got ready in 3 mins then left the house LOL. It is the quickest I have ever gotten ready omfg. I realised I wore diff coloured converses when I got on the train but too late to do anything about it.

Work is pretty fun. A lot less stressful than KFC. Francis is so annoying omfg. I told him to make me a drink because he works in that section and he gave me ice water. He kept asking me to thank him for it and I would've flipped him off but can't exactly do that at work... 

There was a really nice co-worker who just came to Australia 3 months ago!! She was telling me about how she was surprised there were so many asians in the CBD and Campsie etc.

The manager asked me if I ever get late but it sounded like laid and I was like WTF why do you ask this but yeh he meant late. But what a weird way to phrase the question amirite??

It's 2 minutes from the station so come visit me lel. 

Apparently Me Oi means hey mum :O

0 comments:

Post a Comment