Thursday 24 December 2015

Bangtown Chefs

When I got ATAR I was like to my parents what am I getting for doing well?? Because Kylie told me her parents were giving her 500 for 99+ and they also gave Sandy another 500 for state ranking and I was like wtf my parents would not do that. But I was joking because they don't have to give me anything its just HSC but I think they felt bad so when we went out to Christmas dinner tonight they gave me this:
That effort and photoshop skill tho. They gave my sis a similar one to support her trip to India next month hahaha


We ate at Chef's Gallery at Bankstown (there's one at Town Hall) and it was so so. Everything was very oily :( But the lychee and mango shake/juice was really yummy.
Some seafood noodles
Some tofu
Some more tofu - spinach and cheese this time
We also had the peking duck rolls but didn't take a pic oops. 

Green tea bingsoo from Kanzi - not as nice as Caffe Tiamo
Up to season 3 suits and its so good omg.

If you think you are bad at cooking, just know you won't fuck up a boiled egg as badly as this. (NOT ME BTW IM NOT THAT SHITTY)

0 comments:

Post a Comment