Monday 11 January 2016

Mi arms feel like jello

Went to "Sydney Indoor Climbing" at Villawood for train reunion part 2! I had never been indoor rock-climbing before so I was pretty excited. I was not disappointed.

Our whole train group went, minus Vickie, and plus Rhonda's bajillion cousins so we could have enough people to get a party pack. It was only $15 pp for unlimited climbing. 

The first time I climbed, I was pretty scared of how high I was getting. After the first one I wasn't scared anymore but after the 2nd my arms felt like they were going to fall off. All the old people (Fi, Rhonda, Christine) were so fit and did like 6 walls or smth idk they cray.
These were the big walls that you needed harneses for
 and the little ones you didn't need harnesses for.
My third wall was this weird one with a ledge jutting out and I got stuck at that bit but people were motivating me to keep going so I did and I got to the top. I actually felt like such an achiever after that. But ceebs stopped after that and only belayed Rhonda because my arms couldn't take any more. 

After rock-climbing we went through these fun caves. They were pitch black and you literally had to crawl on your stomach to fit through them. One was 40m long and took us 10 mins to navigate through. They had heaps of wrong routes which lead to dead ends so we had to feel around for each others legs to get through successfully. THEY WERE SO FUN THOUGH OMGGGGGG. 
dis not my pic btw
Then we went to get some frozen cokes from maccas. 
Had jap food from cabra for lunch?? Had some spicy Karaage chicken ramen that was yum but too spicy for me. Then some meet fresh for dessert. 

Then went to work. It was such a bad shift omg I stuffed up like 4 times I have no idea where my head was. Dropped cups, took the wrong order, misunderstood people. looool it was just bad. fk mi. 

Fip and viv thuy walked past. Had pho pho dinner. 
Made green-tea souffles the other day!! With Amy's mums recipe. 
Just watched the Man from U.N.C.L.E. and it was really good. Highly recommend if you feel like a light & fun movie. 

Movies I want to watch in the cinemas:
The Revenant
Room
The Danish Girl 

0 comments:

Post a Comment