Tuesday 24 July 2018

VSA CAMP 2018

VSA CAMP DAY 1 (Saturday)

Woke up, packed then took the train to Cabramatta PCYC, took the bus with Jo to go to Camp Wombaroo (BECAUSE THERE WERE WOMBATS AND KANGAROOS THERE OMG)
Got there, went to main hall to play ice breaker games and find out our teams.
Was put into light blue with a couple of people who I knew like Yen and Tommy so it wasn't too bad. Our shirts were the nicest colour XD. Went back to our cabins and the team leaders of each team had to buy alcohol that was the colour of their team. Tommy bought Bombay Sapphire gin fuck my life. Played more icebreakers (ming mang mong, some winking assassin game) and everytime we lost we had to take a shot. It was so bad but felt so much more at ease after a few shots. 

Took a group photo with our gin XD also we all look so fucking fat because we wore the shirts over our hoodies. It was sososososo cold.
Then went back to dining hall to make the team flag (TO THE QUEEN!!!) and it was eat dinner which was pasta get again whats new... what retreat/camp have I been on that hasn't served swirly pasta with bolognaise sauce smh. 

The Royal Blues :)
Played drinking games and also went back to cabin to get more alcohol. I don't rly remember what happened that night. I think I wasn't having that much fun because wasn't drunk enough but then Yen and Vivian Tran made me go back to the cabin and skull another soju and two beers with them. After that I was lit and dancing and shit.
Tagged along with the new UNSW committee to 
and there were like 8 people squished into one car because illicit substances weren't allowed at camp but lol no one really cares plus its technically legal. But yeah they turned the music up real loud and Vivian Tran was tryna teach me how to do it cus she was soooooo lit just saying "THAT'S MY ARC DELEGATE". Brah I had no idea what the fk was happening to me like my body was frozen and everything was pulsating and I couldn't move but I could hear the music going doof doof.

Went back to the dining hall and one of the new UNSW PRs read the front of my Biomed hoodie and she laughed cus it said "Breathing New Life".

chilling with Khalid Masters
Yen and I found an empty cabin to sleep in for the night which was cosy. Donne and Ellene joined us as well. Had an actual good night sleep because cabins were actually warm. Wore too many layers this time instead HAHAHHA had to wake up and take some off.

VSA CAMP DAY 2 (Sunday)

Woke up bright and early, went to breakfast. Then started cooking lunch which were Nem Nuong sliders. Got to skip out on talking about Viet Culture and playing dumb games which I was so ceebs for. I've never flattened and flipped so many fucking nem nuong patties. We were listening to tbt HSM songs and singing along to The Greatest Showman.

Had lunch, then they did the amazing race. State team was helping out with the stations so Jo and I did the Blind Soccer one which was actually not that bad. We got so ceebs towards the end tho like even if it didn't get into the goal, we just let them off anyway. Punishment was a stick of vegemite for every time they touched the ball ew. 
Ate grapes.

Went back to my cabin and took a nap. 

Dinner was some shit ass fried rice which I had no hand in. JESUS they made the rice too soggy and it was a hot mess. Also the only meat in it was spam lmao.

DANCE BATTLE TIME. we made our dance up so quickly but managed to not come last. State team things
Night was litty!!!! Had soju, some beer, some random mixers but got super super lit. Went to Khang's room for some more
plus some instant noodles yum. Selz and I did it at the same time and KHang was like waving his phone around our heads and jesus it was so good I was so shooketh and just like momentarily forgot how to inhale HAHAHAHAHAHA. Yen ran into our room with a broken tequila bottle and was waving it around like one of those angery drunk dudes ready to shank someone with a beer. So fucking funny.

Went back to dining hall, chilled for a bit, ate some fire noodles. 

What wasn't funny was later that night at around 2am when I Retruend to my cabin ready to fucking sleep I see Yen in the top bunk snoring with chunder all in her hair and like a litre of chunder dripping on my sleeping bag on the bunk below and luggage on the floor. Wanted to KMS but cleaned it off my shit before going to find Selina cus fuck that

Found Selina, Winnie and Bonnie in Carmen and Dani's cabin. Selz anD Winnie fell asleep so I was just talking to Bonnie for a bit and she was telling me that BOYS AINT SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA. 

Found a random cabin and Winnie & Bonnie slept in one bed and selz and I slept in the other for warmth. Oh wait lol before we slept we stole the blankets and pillows from the teachers cabin LMAO. 

VSA CAMP DAY 3 (Monday)

Woke up, dining hall was a fucking mess so we had to clean. Didn't no much. Chilled around the dead campfire. 

teams that lsot their team flag had to go clean bathrooms but the cleaners had already locked all of them so we didn't have to yayayay.

Got on the bus home, met sister for brunch then went home, youtubed and conked out 

Yesterday

First day back at uni.

Went to MMAN3000 lecture with Phuc and Jason. Totally wasted my fucking time travelling to uni for what I thought was a 3 hour lecture that turned out to be 45 mins wanted to neck myself.

Talked to Phuc in Commerce Courtyard before we took the bus back to Central.

Got home, watched handmaid's tale.

Currently obsessed with:
and
binge watched it for about 6 hours today lol I'm up to season 2 episode 4 now. So good. Season 2 isn't as fast paced as season 1 so far but hopefully it gets better.

torn between
  • listening to Bazzi's album or listening to Billie Eilish's entire discography
  • thinking Billie Eilish is super intelligent and thinking Billie Eilish is fake deep getting famous off her brother's talent
  • watching another episode of The Handmaid's Tale or going to sleep
  • double messaging or not double messaging

Today

i'M GOING CRAZY i watched 7 episodes of The Handmaid's Tale already

0 comments:

Post a Comment