Wednesday 11 July 2018

not so humble bragging

Hello world. This is me. Life should be. FUN FOR EVERYONE.

taking this opportunity whilst I'm in a really good mood to catch up on blogging. I am still alive. I'm hoping I can keep this up forever after I was legitimately thinking of stopping blogging just yesterday. fk how do you do this lizzie this is the biggest trek catching up on one week of things. Also there's only one picture in this post where I'm not putting up the peace sign... so there's that...

Wednesday

looking to do hoodies for WIESoc hahah I had a video call with Teresa on Wednesday night and she pitched me her 50/50 idea which I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. Teresa is human goals but like so goals I just don't understand how her brain works.

I've been looking for hoodie quotes all week tryna get the cheapest hoodies for our team but idk if anyone even wants it so we'll see.

Thursday

FD and I went to Amy's house to chill. We tried to make cream puffs but because I used corn flour instead of corn starch for the pastry part, they did not rise properly and we ended up with flat biscuit looking things. They were still really yummy tho.

Went to malatang YUM and spent like around $10 each. My aim is to spend $8 next time.
Went back to Amy's to watch Love Island finale which was lit. Yay Tayla and Grant!!! They are so cute as a couple but probs won't last.
We watched something on Netflix, then randomly flipped through a bunch of animated movies. 

Friday

Nothing - watched 3 documentaries and 1 movie

Watched:

  • Prince Of Egypt - a childhood movie of mine. It was still very good and very sad. Idk the animation in dreameorks movies is just way more interesting than the Disney stuff released at the same time. Its so dark!!
  • Tig - about a comedian who gets cancer plus a lot of other shit goes wrong in her life but she somehow maintains a sense of humour about it. Cried a bit.
  • AMY - the documentary about Amy Winehouse. Very hard to understand her because her personalty was so unique and the struggle she went through was so unique.
  • What the Health - so I found out dairy and meat is so bad for you so everyone should go vegan. I felt like it was quite biased though because literally everyone they interviewed was pushing the vegan ~agenda~ except for one guy who couldn't speak freely anyway because of the company he worked for

Saturday

Watched Fat, Sick and Almost Dead. People going on juice cleanses, losing weight and coming off their medications. Again made me want to be vegan.

Went out with squad minus Lizzie for dinner at Gangnam Station. It was kinda sad because no one wanted to drink. IDK don't have much to say like tbh felt kinda uncomfortable.

Then went back to Niina’s and we watched Dreamgirls. NOT A GOOD MOVIE. I remember it being ok the last time I watched it. Apparently not. The story telling is so bad.

Sunday

Day out with the Khalid Masters minus Selina Le Khac lmao basically so just Joanne and Amy Lim.  Got to Cabra a bit earlier to go to Woolies and buy vegetables I could juice (kale, spinach, cucumbers, lemon, ginger YUM). We went to The Usual Cafe at Cabra and I had just watched What the Health two days before so I was super paranoid about eating healthy so I got the acai bowl. It was so yummy!! Amy Lim didn't finish her brekky though so I ate her bacon lmao good try at being healthy Serina.
Amy caught us up on her life and I was just shooketh but trying not to show it because legit so shooketh.

Walked around Cabra for a lil bit. Idk what we did. We bought random groceries, drinks oh yEAH!! Amy and Jo got their hair did. Amy left to go IKEA with her sis and Jo came back to my house. We talked for a bit before her bro came to pick her up.

Helped my sis make roti. Had to use a rolling pin to roll it out, then roll it up like a log, then roll the log into a snail shape then roll it out flat again using the rolling pin IT WAS A PROCESS but it turned out super yummy.
Watched "It Follows" with my sister. 
Basically there's this thing that gets passed on when you have sex with someone and it takes the physical form of an old person or a loved one. The "thing" follows the person who is currently "infected" at a walking pace. If it gets close enough, it kills that person and then proceeds to follow the previous person that was infected by it. So you're never safe even if you pass it on to someone because if they die it'll come back to you. IDK it wasn't as scary as I expected because "It" was legit so fucking slow and it just looked like an ordinary person with scary eyes. Hereditary was so much scarier. OK I'm getting kinda creeped out talking about this tho and looking at my door HHAHAH. 

Monday

Woke up late-ish. Idk what I did in the daytime. OH YEAH was depresso because was so fucking bored.
At night, went out with Ohana to celebrate Lianus' birthday at Old Town Hong Kong. Rip her wallet because we ordered way too much food and it was all probably super expensive. BUT FUCK the peking duck was soooooo yummy.
The custard bun was super runny and I DID NOT KNOW THIS so as I was splitting it open, it exploded all over my sweater and jeans.  Got the classic yum cha stuff in addition to a few rice dishes. Highlight was egg tofu in that booger like sauce haha. Had so much fun reminiscing about high school things and bitching about people. Feng kept saying "is she still dating that white guy" and forgetting that Fletcher was rIGHT THERE.
Took train home with Feng, jumped on youtube for a bit then slept. 

Got uni marks back whilst we were at dinner. I guess the hard work this sem did pay off xD. I expected higher for ANAT and lower for MMAN and ELEC so it balances out. I AM HAPPY!! 
This is the first time my WAM has gone up in my whole uni life... 
are you guys done with my bragging yet
getting called a snake left right and centre is so hard
What a tbt though I was looking through last sem's BIOM group conversation to find a link and like LOOK AT THIS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!! I used to struggle to wake up at 2 pm to make my 4 pm class lmao.
One more sem and maybe my wam will be back up to a HD :( 

Tuesday

Woke up, made some green juice, vacuumed upstairs then went to Amy's house. We watched 4 episodes of Good Girls on Netflix. It was pretty funny and quite absurd. 

Then Stephen came over and we played Surgeon Simulator and I Am Bread. Funniest thing happened when we were playing Surgeon Simulator lol I popped out both the patient's eyeballs and they were kinda just dangling by the muscles. That game is hard a f.

Andrew came over and then Stephen drove us all to Bar Luca. 

I cannot even stress how delicious this burger was. Its called "Blame Canada" and it has a beef patty, maple bacon, poutine, cheese and probably a whole lot of other shit BUT BRUHHH the bacon was so sweet and everything was covered in juice from the beef and I went to heaven. We also ordered lamb ribs and extra poutine!!!! I had a mini rant in the car on the way to Bar Luca about how bad meat is for you and then... I eat this.
Went to Bay Vista at Brighton Le Sands afterwards for dessert and got this Chocberry crepe thing which was yum but a bit too chocolate-y for me. I also got a coffee which is probs why I'm not tired atm.
Went back to Amy's and we had a little Dead By Daylight party. It was so fun playing all as survivors when we were actually all in one room and able to properly communicate with one another. Learnt a lot about killers/perks because Andrew is an encyclopaedia of DBD knowledge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment