Friday 20 July 2018

I'm better by myself


Bazzi: 
It's a quarter after three
Sayin' everything we mean

OMG THAT'S USSS!!!!

So for the last almost 3 days I have been continuously listening to Bazzi's album. It is some of the easiest shit to listen to. Lyrics are so basic but not as basic as Shawn Mendes i.e. still yearning, hoping for love and connection. I LOVESSSSSS. Favourites are 3:15. Myself and Beautiful. Used to be Why but listened to it too much and cannot relate.
omg this trailer and the music is GLORIOUSSSS

Monday

Woke up, was bored and Niina was bored as well for the first time in forever so we decided to have sleepover! But before that, I had to do all my chores before leaving my house. I vacuumed, cleaned my roomed then cleaned my dad's old car. SMH his entire life of old viet bread breadcrumbs were under the mats at the bottom of his car. Spent legit 2 hours vacuuming every inch of his car. 

We were supposed to go Carriageworks to see that weird installation everyone keeps snapchatting but then we were ceebs. So I just went over to her house, had some yummo chicken fingers for dinner and scrambled eggs. Went to Officeworks to buy some paper and highlighters. Went back to hers, watched Creed then slept kinda early. 

Tuesday

Woke up late-ish the next day before deciding that we would go to Centennial Park!! Niina wanted to run and I did not but we couldn't go to the gym because I wouldn't be let in so we decided on ze park. She ran for like an hour whilst I did VSA and WIESoc things. Never felt so white in my life, sitting in a park cafe breathing in the fresh air, sipping on my iced coffee with Rupi Kaur's Milk and Honey by my side tip tapping on a macbook. That's the life. But got mad watery eyes idk. Legit was sitting there like
every 5 mins. 
Went back to hers, chilled for a bit with food and Set It Up.

Had to leave to tutor my kid which was fine. Did physics past papers with him and I'm surprised how much I actually remember from year 12 HAHAHA. What a star student XD

Went home for dinner, dad accidentally gave me wine so I couldn't drive so he offered to drive me to STephen Phan's (VSA) house to pick up the camera I was buying off him. Picked it up, was all gucci then started playing with it when I got home. 

Wednesday

Went to Amy's house. We resourced for a bit but also worked on a bit of society stuff because smh charity dinner is the biggest mess atm. Stephen's in Thailand atm so all his pets (2 rabbits and a Dim Sim the doggo) are currently living in Amy's house 

had quite the photoshoot hahaha
rabbits!! the orange white one was so floofy and is named Floof accordingly.
bunny humping!
Had dinner with her fam bam. We ate rice paper rolls with beef it was so yum. Went home then watched the first episode of Handmaid's Tale with my sisterrrr. It was very good.

Thursday

Fkn drove to Cabra to buy alcohol for camp and groceries for my mum. Ended up waiting outside the Cabramatta Bottler for 20 minutes waiting for it to open because it was supposed to open at 10 am and it was 10:40 am someone pls explain so the dude gave me a $3 discount for waiting BLESS. 

Then drove up to the city with my mum to meet Dan Ding from Project to hand him the work laptop. Dropped my mum off at Barangaroo then TRIED to drive myself to Hurstville. My GPS was acting up so like I drove like an extra half an hour because I kept missing turns, going across bridges i wasn't supposed to, going into random tunnels, doing u-turns etc. HAHAHAH it was the most exhausted i have even been driving. 

Finally picked up Amy from Hursy station, then we did NOT A DROP OF RESOURCING. Did some more VSA stuff, walked the doggos and watched youtube trailers. Suddenly it was already 6:30pm.

Was supposed to meet Selina who just got back to AUS but she wasn't replying so I think she was jetlagged and fell asleep. Rocked up at events team bonding instead which was a litty time. This is the chill half of the events committee tbh. They felt like a nice family :) 
By the time I got there in RIVERWOOD, they already cooked and had basically finished eating. 
Ate their yumm0 korean food and then we started playing Taboo which was sososo fun. I won XD. Fucking funniest thing when my word was "wiener" and they were guessing like "sausage" and "dick' which were close then I said "think more German" and then Yiyi goes "DACHSHUND". 

We also kinda met Vivian B's sister who is a youtuber??? I did not know this about her wtf. SHE HAS 50 K SUBSCRIBERS IM SHOOK. Her whole channel is about korean things wow. AHHH THIS IS SO WEIRD SHE SOUNDS EXACTLY THE SAME AS VIVIAN.
We started talking about the never have i ever we did at roadtrip because vivian b missed out since she broke her foot. BUT YEAH HAHAHA the spice spice spice we learnt more about viv as well o m g. 

Played one round of one night ultimate werewolf before watching youtube vids of like korean reality shows, love island and unsw's vsa dance. parted ways and now at home ready for bed! Have VSA Camp tmr and lowkey keen to just DIE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment