Monday 30 July 2018

sem 2 2018 begins

ANYWAY! happy vibes only I am happy happy happy right right RIGHT ???

HAHAHHAHAHA im a cooked chicken!!! BAWK BAWKKKKK. Currently reading back on some of my blog posts during exam period when it all went wrong and I'm just like laughing at my own depresso-ness you know.
I forget that not everyone constantly jokes about wanting to die. After my MMAN tutorial today, my group went to Ainsworth cafe to have a meeting. The conversation drifts to peer mentoring because Jasmine and Jason both do it and Jasmine is about to meet her mentees. They ask me if I've ever done peer mentoring and I'm like, "what the hell how am I supposed to mentor other people when my own life is shit" and they all look at me with like slight shock on their faces then go "your life isn't shit what??". SMH its just a prank XD
Anyway, first day or proper uni today (I only went to 1 lecture last week). I had my first MMAN tute at 9 am and luckily we had already made our teams beforehand. I'm with Jason, Jasmine and their friends Tien, Maria and Liam. All of them are such fucking keen beans so hopefully it'll be good! One of the my tutors is a fob and the other is this country bumpkin boy who is super helpful and confident. He was like "I'll show you a childhood picture of myself" then put this up on the projector
Well yeah had a team meeting afterwards at Ainsworth and bumped into Brenda and Niina. Team meeting was fine, took minutes and did some extra as stuff admin things. Then went to AGM & reaffiliation info session at Arc. Saw Linda who dealt with WIESoc's invalid AGM thing last year but she was representing Create so idk lowkey a bit awkward.

Had a bit of time before lecture so walked up to lib and bumped into Jason T. Sat with Jason and Maria on the lib lawn (every time i sit there i just feel so .... worldly) for a bit whilst they were working on MMAN things. I did a bit of project work.

Then went to MMAN3000 lecture with Phuc which was actually sosossososo entertaining. First half was boring as shit, we learnt how to research much wow, but second half was about INTEGRITY. We had to answer these situational questions on a post it note then swap it with other people so we could see what they answered. But yeah felt like I was a kid getting scolded by my parents about why we should HAVE INTEGRITY and not plagiarise. It was pretty intense. The lecturer was going on about how if you copy someone's work then for some reason they don't like you anymore, they can blackmail you. Also compared moral integrity to structural integrity.

After lecture, chilled with Phuc, Brenda and Lizzie at Max Brenner. Talked about our violent upbringings (lmao), random tings I don't remember anymore but it was super chill :) Went to lib by myself to try and get my application for Cambodia done but fml I'm so ceebs for it. Theres like 7 questions FUCKING HELL. I really want to get it because it looks sososo fun but ptsd from high school again my English skills fail me.

IM SO PROUD I only spent $4 today (on coffee)!

trying to find happy! because no one likes hanging out with sad people.

do I mean anything. time to accept that I will just be sad for the rest of my life. 

sad
angery
but mostly sad

inside I know i am being drama llama so its ok. thought I was over it but I guess not  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

fucking so ceebs trying to express what is going on inside when I cannot be honest here so we just sticking to the dry content of what I'm doing everyday I guess

wanting things you can't have? never heard of it.

hahahah I keep distracting myself with things but like the sadness is always there. found love in empty bottles. ok now I am sad why did you have to snap me like that like m8 thanks but no thanks I don't ever want to see what is happening. I WAS HAVING A PERFECTLY GOOD NIGHT WTF,


This is also me just not wanting to resource lmao

0 comments:

Post a Comment