Thursday 2 August 2018

hoodies hoodies hoodies

weak motherfucking bitches everywhere

quickie keyboard smash before i sleep. Why are there so many banger ballads on the top 50 rn. obsessed with healing hands and be alright FJA;LSDVJ;ALKDJF

Today was such an exhausting day holy shit. I drove all the way to fucking DURAL to pick up the WIESoc hoodies. It was kinda near the Hornsby area and my GPS was fucking up as well. But yeah, when I got there I finally met Bernard in person, the guy who I had been communicating with about the hoodies. THEY LOOKED BANGINGGGGGGG.

He helped me load them into the car and talk about himself and how he studied mech eng at Uni of Newcastle!! Super nice and so helpful I LOVE HIMMMM. He's asian as well so kind of giving me dad vibes. Picked up Selz from her house then drove to uni . Dropped her off right outside ASB before going to Subway carpark to unload the hoodies.

Niina helped me and this motherfucker parked his car right next to mine and kept backing up into the boxes of hoodies and I was ilke UHHH WHAT. He got out of his car and just started yelling at us to move our shit BOO. We handed out a couple on the spot. ABE TOOK A FUNNY PHOTO WITH US HAHAHAHA
Carried the box to library then left Niina with them so I could go find parking. I DID NOT FIND PARKING so I just parked in a 1P spot. Went back to the library, chilled with Niina whilst trying to organise with 30 people times and places to pick up the hoodies I WANTED TO NECK MYSELF legit had so many messages coming in at once but on slack and messenger so was constantly switching between them and just getting stressed for no reason
also YEET jane (sghs) was so happy with her nickname 'THE NEXT MICHAEL SCOFIELD" she's a whack prison break fanatic
ANYWAY, had to go move my car so just drove Niina home at the same time. on the way back to the car, ran into lulu and her massive group of 20 friends jesus christ. Found the most L I T parking near Ainsworth then went to matsci with Nadeesha to camp out and wait for people to come collect their hoodies. Yiyi, Big Luzy and Nancy Z joined us and we had a bit of a gossip sesh about WIESoc HAHAHA. also they fked up nancy's hoodie (can u spot the defect tho) so had to organise to return it TO MOTHERFUCKING DURAL and get a new one. im sorry bernard
Finally got rid of the hoodies I was supposed to get rid of today then walked up to my MMAN3000 tute at Mathews. Whilst waiting for my timeslot, I started talking to these random guys who were also outside waiting and we had a funny convo about our tragic group work experiences and like where we had worked before. they were so chatty!!

MMAN3000 tute was the biggest waste of time. Met my team who are all pretty quiet and they taught us how to take meeting minutes... wanted to die
Went back to matsci to chill with Selz until Harry Zhanga and Yasmin from Engsoc joined us. i was quite confused. but yeah finally officially met yasmin and she seems so nice but also one of those extremely intimidating people who are like going to become CEO of some company one day. Tickets for engsoc x wiesoc collab were supposed to go on sale at 6:30 but there were technical difficulties so she left after she sorted them out (AS VP OF MARKETING FOR ENGSOC DAMN DANIEL)

left selz at 7:30 to meet dalz and yiyi outside ainsworth then drive home. Was kind of quiet drive home but felt at peace after such a draining day.

got home, finished watching shutter island with my sis, talked to niina about not being a weak bitch even tho i shouldn't be giving the advice, now sleeping for a 5:45 am wake up tomorrow for a 8 am WIESoc meeting i want death

 Yiyi: We're going malatang tomorrow but you know how the broth is meat based??? Ben asked her if she was ok with eating it and she said yes BUT OF COURSE she said yes because its Ben.
*pause*
Dalena: That's not the only meat she's getting tonight.

YESTERDAY

got to uni at 9am for no reason. Went to my mtrn3020 tute which was pretty useless. Then skipped lecture to chit chat with stephen and go to investing for charity bbq with niina, lizzie, brenda and nancy z. IT WAS chill. Ate two sausages.

Then went to study at matsci with Lizzie, Brenda and Lizzie's boothang jeremy. didn't really study tho HAHAH jsut tried to do my cambodia application. Niina came back and we went on a snack run to IGA and village cafe. felt like ze good old days. LIZZIE GOT SQUAD LEADER!!! Jeremy who is on the yellow shirts organising team like disappeared from the room then she got a call from him saying she got it HAHAH itw as so funny cus we could literally see him through the glass reading off the congratulations speech on his laptop.

everyone went home and i did tooOoOo.

Then tutored Jason who has trials soon.

Then went home and struggled to finish cambodia application on time. I think it was ok but we'll see.

you're a revelation
you've got healing hands

wow this is the shortest time i've taken to blog in ages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment