Thursday 9 August 2018

Fernando

My memory these days is utter horse shit.

Monday

Uni at 9 am. Our MMAN2100 group had the biggest argument after our tute because everyone was disagreeing over who our target customer should be. fkN LOL. Jasmine walked off because she got so heated and had to r e l a x.

Helped the robogals people in my group carry stuff up to their barbecue then met up with SteAmy in Ainsworhth before going to 3000 lecture. WAs boring af, talked about industrial training tings. Studied in matsci between 3-6 pm by myself.

Went to Create's Arduino workshop which was quite fun. Knew a lot from ELEC already so it made things easier. Saw Jason and Justin and was awkward

Then grabbed some vego pizza and went up to lib to study with Niina for a bit before going to town hall to catch a lift home with phuc.

Tuesday

Went to 3020 lab in the morning, then studied with Jo before all of a sudden the whole new VSA committee bombed our room and I got the fuck outta there. Joined Brenda and we studied with Niina, Lizzie, Jez and Nancy Z for the rest of the day. They had their SLA meeting and I waited in ASB for Niina to come back with Ben and then I was an uncomfortable third wheel watching Jeffree Star videos for about an hour. 
Was rescued by my WIESoc meeting which lasted for 40 mins but didn't wanna go back to third wheeling so just tuned into another lit Khalid Masters group chat. Niina messaged me like 40 mins later then Ben drove us back to her home. Thought it would be just another regular sleepover then just as we about to sleep Niina's like "I NEED TO UPDATE YOU" which was so unexpected because I feel like I'm always the one who brings that shit up. !!!!!So much character development.

Wednesday

Woke up at like 10 ish. Wife made me some eggs, ham, spinach and cheese for breakfast. What new though I really should save pictures of all the times she has made the same breakfast. Headed to uni and studied a bit with Stephen and Amy before going to a meeting and then bioscience building for more studying yeet yeet. First time in bioscience building and it did not disappoint!! They have like the skeletons of dinosaurs just displayed in their labs its so cool. Just chatting to Viv about WIESoc things before she left and then we were super productive. Researched stuff for my MMAN3000 meeting and started doing logbook for MMAN2100. 

Bought the yumm0 instant noodle from WHSmith - THE ONES WITH CHUNKS OF BEEF!! - prepped it then back up to bioscience. 

Had 20 minutes of uni which was just my MMAN3000 meeting. lol everyone in my group so CEEBS. Went home afterwards and I really did nothing....

Had another unproductive a f meeting with my mman2100 group fml. they argue over the stupidest little things. Choose age domain first or choose issue first??? i d k

Thursday

Woke up at 4 am to do a few entries for my MMAN2100 logbook because first checkpoint was today. Reminded me of like my old tutoring days when I used to wake up in the morning to mark the work for my 9 am class. Did quite a shit job but used some highlighters and different coloured pens so my tutor said I did a good job XD
Got a message from Niina saying the others were ceebs going to the 3 hour biomaterials lecture we had so guess I couldn't go anymore HAHAHAHA. Chilled with all the matsci kids (literally all of them like Chris, Brenda, Anthony, Kevin???) in the upstairs Mathews area. Took a quick nap and then Niina was soooo bored so she goes, "can I borrow your laptop for research purposes?". She looks up the Ritz Cinema and we see a session time for Mamma Mia 2 in 20 MINUTES so she was like... do you want to go and I'm like ... do you want to go?

Mamma Mia was crazy enjoyable hahah. I LOVED ITTTT it was so funny and like my type of dumb humour. Also so many pretty people in it and like fml just makes me wanna drop everything and go to Greece. 

Went back to uni, gave Riya her hoodie then went homeeee. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment