Sunday 19 August 2018

where's my sweetener?


When life deals us cards
Make everything taste like it is salt
Then you come through like the sweetener you are
To bring the bitter taste to a halt
That shit is too uplifting for me.

Ariana Grande is so so so so amazing wtf like I feel like she's improved so much over the years. Legit dug up my big headphones just so I could properly listen to her voice on her new album.

Saturday

Woke up, make breakfast for my family (wow what a good star child should pay me for my services tbh), then sat down about to start my project work and then suddenly get a call from Le Khac being like "I'm outside"
Worked for a bit before she left to get Phuc. Then when Phuc came the productivity was destroyed lol. He was yapping about things that left me a bit shook but also its just Phuc.

Went to Cabra to buy hotpot ingredients, then went back to Selina's house to study/chill until more people arrived. I HELPED HER WITH HER JAVA ASSIGNMENT HEHEHEHE with my 10/10 coding knowledge from comp1917 XD. Its actually so similar. and I remember that feeling of accomplishment when you finally get it to work hehehehe.

Hot pot was soooooooooooo delicious. qwerfgdngsafgsdreafsdgkjslkdjf the lamb was SO GOOD. We were hating on the original Spiderman movie whilst we were eating. The acting and CGI seems so bad now even though like as a kid it was the best thing ever. tobey mcguire the ugliest cryer tho
Then we took a few shots and played Articulate. funniest game everrrrr omg my team were stuck on person for a few turns because we had no idea who any of the people on the cards were so when it was my turn I picked up the card and it said Annie Lennox and I got so excited cus I ACTUALLY KNEW WHO THE FUCK THIS CHICK WAS and I said "OMG ITS THE CHICK WHO SANG THAT LORD OF THE RINGS SONG" and then they all just cracked up like what the fuck are you on about and I've never felt more attacked in my entire life
That song is a banger and a half. I feel like watching LOTR again.

"Rudolph.... RUDOLPH HITLER!!!"

Watched the second half of Your Name after finishing Articulate and half of them hadn't seen it before so everyone was shooketh. Jo cried. but I forgot how good that movie was.

Dalz drove Amy and I home and once I finish blogging I will start doing the group assignment. I have to reference as well KMS. Its 2 am already ripperin0.

0 comments:

Post a Comment