Tuesday 14 August 2018

fart delegates

Thursday Night

Had my cousin Manly's housewarming party. Felt weird having to adult and talk to my relatives lol. The house was massive though. LEGIT COULD HOLD A HOUSE PARTY THERE but don't have enough friends :( They had a fireplace, water feature (with koi fish) and pool table!!

Then went to tennis afterwards with VSA. Was funnnn but tiring so chilled in Selina's car for a bit. King Princess is coming to Australia OMG but to play all 5 of her songs????!??! Went to El Jannahs afterwards and they said I didn't need to pay cus I only ate chips which I was very happy about XD

Friday

Woke up way too early to go to this Jacob's career day thing with Lizzie. Was not keen at all to talk to people I don't know HAHAHHA but luckily didn't have to do that. We learnt about what Jacobs does and was surprised to find out that they employ architects and archeologists. They helped design Ainsworth building much wow. Left early to go back to uni but then ended up going home anyway.

Went home and slept from 5 pm to 10 am the next day.... that's when you know your life is sad. 

Saturday

Started reading "The Light We Cannot See" and its sooooo good. I wanna keep reading it but have no time :( 

I remember being super duper sad because I had nothing to do and didn't want to do any work. 

Sunday

finally contacted my aspiring arc delegates XD. Going to try organise a 1 hour timeslot to go through stuff with them.

Did nothing before Charity Dinner!! Literally nothing HAHAH. I read more of my book. 

Charity Dinner was boring for the most part. Had fun after all the adults left when the DJs started playing bangerz. Sober dancing though.

Monday

Bought my DQ ticket. I am so poor sdfa;slfkjd'akdsvlkajdf

Scared I'm going to lose people because heard so many stories of people getting lost for hours.

Had uni from 9-2, went with Phuc to move his car, then studied at Ainsworth with Phuc and Stephen. Ducked out to get some banana and nutella pita bread from Yummba with matsci kids SOSOSO GOOD FOR ONLY $5.

Study study study!!

Went to Create for arduino workshop part 2 and learnt how to use a light sensor. WAS SO COOOOOOOOOOL. 
Caught a lift home from phuc, had a $2.50 bbq cheeseburger yum

randomly got a vid call from khalid masters then fell asleep

Tuesday

Had my first test of the sem today!! got 8/10 ehhhhh

Saw Amy and Stephen at optom labs which was super cool like its a dark room with an army of optometrists just all performing eye tests on one another.

Went to Matsci and studied with Jo, Brendaddy and Niina. Jo finally gave me my VSA state jumper that says CRAZY CAT LADY. It fits so well and its so bright LOVE ITTT
Tony delivered us coffee jelly from VSA event and we were so grateful but then sad cus it was kinda gross. 

Posed for photoshoot for WIEDC. They wanted me to look like I was drawing some engineering shit and I drew like cubes and shit and wrote Eugenia and Suvekchhya's name but omg Eugenia is so funny when it was her turn to model she wrote my name with love heartS and arrows around it XDDDDDDDD. I WANT TO BE HER FRIEND BUT SHE NEVER STICKS AROUND TO TALK WTH lowkey does she hate me. Suvekchhya straight up ball of energy right there. 

Now back in matsci studying with brendaddy, lizzie, jez and nancy. WAs just feeling happy and Lizzie asks me "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU"

0 comments:

Post a Comment