Wednesday 15 August 2018

who I lOVE

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

lol ok just gonna do a quick post instead of doing my assignment due tomorrow :))

quickest cover photo I've ever made? AND I LIKE ITTTTT. HAHAHH HOLY FUCK I JUST REALISED THERES A WATERMARK ON THE BACKGROUND LMAO IM DYING o well event is already up.

Drove to uni today!! Picked up Dalz and it was a very chill ride. We were just listening to my pop trash before she put on some Dean Lewis songs that were soooooooooooo nice. I parked really far though and we had such a nice walk to uni because it was like 50 degrees today. Spring, you're really starting to show yourself. Magnolias were blooming. 

Went to matsci to study with Niina but then we got kicked out and went on a coffee break.

look at the difference in our snaps
Moved to chem building and made that ^ cover photo, watched a bit of a lecture and researched for my tutorial at 4. Was enjoying my 100% real milk iced coffee complete with ice cream but now I'm literally farting out some of the most disgusting farts ever. 

Went to meet my group before our tutorial and we talked about our company's structure zzzZZZZZZ. Went to our actual tutorial and just re-enacted out the meeting we just had so our tutors would be happy. 

Drove Dalz home and now I'm here. My body is kinda hurting from dancing to Ariana Grande songs for over an hour downstairs (and with my cat hehehehe she's the Troy to my Gabriella). 

But 

"They're so pretty it hurts
I'm not talking about boys,
I'm talking about girls
They're so pretty with their button-up shirts"

((this song is sososo nice))
((girl in red - girls))
((will just finish the rainbow))
((ya yeet))

Feeling a bit empty today but its life. I'm probably just sad because I have so much to do.

Oh yeah I didn't blog about this but performance reviews for WIESoc got released yesterday and my heart was so warmed especially from Viv and Riya's comments. I literally do nothing compared to everyone else but they said such nice things ahhhhhhhh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment