Friday 17 August 2018

shooting arrow

Yesterday

Had a tute and I did nothing but play tetris the whole time. My team member Maria was like hmmm you seem bored do you want to help me do my part 
then went to BIOM lecture but did not pay any attention so we decided to leave halfway. Went to Mathews to chill and eat lunch then down to Hilmer to "study". Passed by Filipino society to support our golden Potatoe and grabbed some tofu dessert thing. 

Ended up a room that gradually filled up with more and more VSA. Didn't really do any work. Niina baited me to go back to her house and take a nap before the Telstra thing but I couldn't fall asleep anyway.

I worked for Telstra yesterday for like 3 hours XD. Vivian B had asked me beforehand if I wanted a job for the night and I said yes!! I was with Jane and all I had to do was usher people and tick their names off. It was for the Telstra x UNSW Smart Games event so saw some engineers I knew from UNSW. Phuc came but was in a very odd mood :(  Also saw one of the industry people I talked to from Speed Networking from ICS and I didn't know what to do and I was so awkward HAHAHHA sos. fmllllllllll FMLLLLLLLLLLL fmllllllllllllll cringe

Anyway, when the event started, Jane and I had nothing to do so we just sat and talked. I love Jane HAHAHA she's so sure of herself and like confident but also very self aware if that makes sense?? and I feel like she understands people very well. Just so calming. 

When we were waiting, we saw the machine they used to make the name tags so we asked the lady if we could make our own and she said yes!! Apparently they are pretty expensive though. 
Headed home after the event and bumped into my cousin at Town Hall. Got maccas with her then trained home...climbed into bed and watched like all the face transplant videos I could find after watching this one.

Today

Drove with Dalz to Dural to pick up the remaining hoodies fml. Was driving for over two hours and had to fill up because the petrol light turned on. Picked up Selz as well them got them both to uni late oops.

Chilled in matsci for a bit with Brenda, Amy Lim and Niina before going to buy some food.

Had a chill lunch behind ASB with VSA, bought a coffee then did some work back in Matsci. It was just me, Amy Lim and Selz chilling for ages. We were listening to all my sad songs from a dark period in my life exDeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and like Selz was done with our negativity so she puts on her own earphones and just sings her happy songs over the sadness. But amy lim is a weaker bitch than me. for sure. probably going to stay in library until late to finish all the shit I need to finish :(
amy lim > serena > jo > selz in order of increasing strength.

got 8 hours of sleep yet still tired? someone explain ...

for the record record record sells XD


Jen's tumblr is such a mood
http://starrious.tumblr.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment