Monday 27 August 2018

goodnight n go

Sad sad sad saddddddd someone is no longer going to cambodia with me and doing a hospital internship instead with jason sumo XD

xDing because thats the only way i can cope with thiszzzzz was so sad when I found out and just made me sad for the rest of the day sigh sigh sigh

Will blog abt Stephen’s birthday later which was so so fun

Uhhh yeah idk in such a bad mood I want to blog lol

I was trying to do my research assignment for BIOM but then I kept going in circles and not understanding anything and then ofc Ben comes and like I get more triggered but don’t want to be one of those annoying friends that aren’t supportive

Yallah my dudes u know the highlighting drill when i wanna say smth but dont want everybody reading

Amyway cut library study sesh short cus i was getting so stressed and drove them both home like the great uber driver I am. I wasn’t born for this legit. Idk and long drives home with Ariana in the bg really doesn’t help me thoughts

Dont see a future for me

Sometimes I just wanna say what I think irl for example

Fuck off
Why are you like this
I feel uncomfortable
I want to go home

Wow i really am such a positive person

It's impossible to ignore you, ah
Why must you make me laugh so much?
It's bad enough we get along so well
Just say goodnight and go

Just say goodnight and go
go

http://lab.sdm.keio.ac.jp/maenolab/previoushp/paper/MFI2003.pdf
https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/BFb0036137
https://waset.org/publications/13875/development-of-an-autonomous-friction-gripper-for-industrial-robots

0 comments:

Post a Comment