Thursday 30 August 2018

cats AND HOODIES

life is so boring right now

uni and then a bit of play and then stress because I played when I should've been doing work

Highlights of the week:

Last Saturday went to uni to study and then had to drive Niina and Ben home so I drove Ben first then Niina but then when we got back to her house we sat in the car for some hours and sang horribly. It was fun. I think neither of us wanted to go home.

On Monday woke up at Amy's then drove to uni and study study studyyyyy. WITH A SIDE OF DEPRESSION but mostly study

On Tuesday, a pipe in my bathroom sink burst and then the bathroom flooded into the hallway. My dad rushed in and was trying to turn off the tap but the water was shooting into his face and he was wearing glasses so he couldn't see and idk it was just so funny cus I was just trying to do my assignment and then suddenly everyone's yelling

On Wednesday, we had WIESoc trivia night. Twas quite fun. Had a WIESoc meeting in the day. Tried to help Selz with her online assessment again but I have no EQ so I was useless. Tried to study biom after Trivia but it did not work and I got a solid 6 hours of sleep at Niinas. Got $2000 scholarship for Cambodia yeet

BIOMED NAVY

SERENITY BLUE

HONEY YELLOW

0 comments:

Post a Comment