Sunday 5 August 2018

set this house on fire 🔥

------sellout things------

Can anyone who works in an office  setting please do my survey for a mechanics group assignment.
We need to design an office gadget that will facilitate exercise, reduce stress and prevent repetitive strain injury (i.e. when you type for too long and your fingers/wrist starts aching). Legit will take 5 mins of your time and would be greatly appreciated. by me. help me get those HDs. and XDs.
Link: OFFICE RESEARCH SURVEY
or just complete it below. THANKS FRIENDS ðŸ¤—🤗🤗

------normal things------

Did you know there's this Australian chick called Sarah Aaron who writes songs for famous people but also sings herself and her voice is amazingggggggggggggg. She's featured on Peking Duk's "Fire" and The Ruben's "Never Ever" and I'm shook because she  wrote Zedd's "The Middle" and they spent so long finding an artist who could sing as well for the real song when they could've just used her cus she was RIGHT THERE. Anyway

Thursday

Was one of the longest days everrrrr. 

Had WIESoc 8am meeting in Ainsworth smh. Riya wasn't there which means meeting was super chil HAHAHAHA. Didn't have much sleep the night before so I bought an XL coffee from Ainsworth Cafe.
Had MMAN2100 tute. So ceebs for it omfg. Continued handing out hoodies throughout the day.

Then went to biomaterials lecture with Niina, Chris and Anthony. Our lecturer is this super enthusiastic American woman. Teaching us about polymers and shit but its all hsc chem stuff so it was quite boring. But yeah I was supposed to transfer into transducers and sensors with Jasmine and Jason because it was easier and more relevant to mech but o well date to swap course had already passed. Also we had to do a group presentation but the lecturer skipped over the topic Niina and I were supposed to present HAHAHHA 
Then met up with Phuc and Lizzie to have lunch at Mamak Village. Had a chill catch up then went to study at Hilmer with Lizzie. I took a phat nap then awkwardly left the room when Jez came and had to talk to Lizzie. 
Then made our way with Phuc to speed networking night at UNSW CBD campus. Event was very good!! They had these delicious pork belly canapes holy fk fkfkfkfkf melt in your mouth good. Also arancini balls and vegan summer rolls. I'm so hungry jsut thinking about it.
Was forced to network HAHAHA and was so awkward and didn't know where to look but talked to about 8 people in the speed networking format and ended up chilling with this chick from pwc who was just like a normal person. sounds weird but idk everyone i talk to was very serious about jobs and shit and the pwc chick was just like... yeah hated engineering so now working at pwc and its chill. It ended up being pretty fun :) 

also there was this lady from Rio Tinto and holy shiz niz she was so nice and genuinely interesting. Studied all around the world and learnt chinese then I was like damn I wish I knew mandarin and she was like do you know cantonese and I was like yeah then she was like I can speak canto!! My mum is from hong kong!! and I was shook because she looked so white but then after she said that I saw the halfie in her. Also she was super pretty and Van lydam noticed that as well HAHAHA. Also she flew down from Brisbane to attend the event. HOW FUCKING EXTRA. 

Then rushed back to ffld to go to tennis with VSA. Was dressed in full smart casual networking clothes so had to get shoes off selz and shirt off phuc. Was super duper fun and told yiyi to come this time as well. played a bit of tennis but then we found badminton rackets in Daren's bag so yeeeeet. Also tried to juggle with Selz but like get her to throw a ball to me whilst I was juggling XD. it was so struggle. But alan and daren attempting to juggle was even more struggle.

Then got home at 12 ish and was so tiredddddd

Friday

stayed at home to fix my resume

went out with Ohana to celebrate Joyce's birthday at this super trendy Mexican restaurant/bar called El Camino. The food was sosososo good but there was too much of it because we got the all you can eat thing :( BUT SO SO GOOD.

chicken tacos were better than the beef ones. Corn was yumm0.
Also they had margaritas for $7.50 during happy hour and they were massive and so alcoholic WORTH.
Was lame because Lianne and Lulu both couldn't drink so Joyce, Feng and I just got a bit tipsy.
Went to Sanct afterwards with Feng. Sat with her uni friends whilst waiting for VSA to arrive. Chilled with VSA for a little bit before going home with Phuc and Amy. Phuc got so drunk on the train and was just trying not to die. I was lit but don't rmbr anything eventful that happened.
ok i drunk texted again which i rly shouldn't have because finally reading back on the convo im cringing so so so hard SMH should just chuck my phone away
Got off at Cabra and my parents drove all of us home. They asked Phuc if he drank and appaz in viet he said "a little bit" HAHAH but I could smell the alcohol in the car smh.

Saturday

have you guys ever spent 5 hours of a day just in your bed. Cus that was me today. youtubing and napping.
FUN

dreamt of gucci and jeffree star because watching so much of him recently.

I know this is old but if you haven't heard it... get ready for your ears to receive a b l e s s i n g.

0 comments:

Post a Comment