Friday 24 August 2018

ya yeet good vibes only


 Jessie Reyez, Normani and Kehlani!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday

Went to uni at 9 am for group tutorial, was tired a f. IDK WHAT HAPPENED it was so long ago smh should blog more regularly. Went to Selina's lecture and then almost forgot I had create workshop at 6-8. I MADE A WHEEL SPIN HAHAHHAA

Tuesday

Dalz drove me to uni yeet yeet. did barely anything the whole day. I'm trying to remember but it was so long ago.

Went to Stepping Stones ya yeet it was quite interesting :)


Wednesday

Drove to uni and got there at 7:45 am. Studied with Dalz and some others at Matsci. did my logbook. Went to mman3000 and like only 2 others showed up from my group. Lowkey think i have a crush on my tutor
I AM GOING TO SEE KING PRINCESS YAYAYAYAYAYA

celebrated yuan's birthday with the cousins at Rashay's ya yeet

Thursday

Woke up at 4 to work on my logbook then went to uni and handed it in. Wholesome day with engo friends. Went down to matsci and everyone was there at some point and it was just so niceeeeeeeeeeeeee. I didn't feel like studying so I watched some Ariana Grande vids and did some stuff for PR. Suvekchhya wanted me to fix the cover photo a bit so I tried my bestest with Lizzie helping me. Shared some bomb af mushroom pasta from stellinis with niina and watched To All The Boys I Loved Before (again) HAHAHAH. You know its funny when you start cry laughing. I was like "they love me for my stunning personality...and looks" and then we just cracked up. Then ya yeet waited for Phuc and Yiyi to finish their meting and then went home with them.

Had to change trains at Lidcombe and I coincidentally called Selz to ask what we were doing tonight and she said she was at Lidcombe too so she picked us up. Drove back to my house then we chilled for the rest of hte night. Made fire noodles and shit me they are so spicy. Phuc was doing his Yellow Shirts app whilst Selz and I were doing her Suncorp games tests. she was so so so bad at it but like I wasn't much better and we died at the end when we realised we could've done it so much easier because we didn't know how to play it properly and we were being dumb. Legit laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. Watched To All The Boys I Loved Before (again) and smhing at Phuc's answers for his YS questions. Fell asleep before they left.  Wholesome wholesome nighttt.

but ye she message today saying she got to the next round

Friday

woke up early to hand phuc Selina's wallet because she left it at mine last night. Haven't done anything the whole day and it feels good :)

lmaooooooo

went to dinner at Hai Au with fam bam and Angus.


All The Light We Cannot See

Banger of a book but hated the ending. Its about a blind French girl and a young German boy during World War II.

To All The Boys I've Loved Before

cute cute cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


you are my everything

1. breathin
2. sweetener
3. pete davidson
4. goodnight n go

this laura lee shit has me scared about what I've posted on this blog in the past lmaoooo

The internet isn't written in pencil, Mark, it's written in ink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment