Saturday 1 September 2018

Whipped motherfucking bitch

I wrote this last night on the train to Ashfield and I didn't realised I wrote it and PUBLISHED IT until now (24 hours later). Anyway, enjoy.

===========================

Why is happy now still the most ouch song I know?

You’re a world away
Somewhere in the crowd
In a foreign place
Are you happy now?

There’s nothing left to say
So I shut my mouth
So won’t you tell me babe
Are you happy now?

Lyrics always mean more when you’re drunk

Hahahahhaahh

I love my fucking life

ANYWAY, I just saw Jenny from GHPS and her girlfriend and omg they are so in love I’m so envious of what they have tbh

Men & women ain’t shit as Bonnie says. Fkn love Bonnie she’s so funny.

So today, i woke up at like 11 pm and chilled till 4:39 when i had to tutor.

Yesterday, i got 20/20 for my BIOM midsem which I just watched my lectures for (niina got 10/20) smh pray for her fucking soul but its ok she had a misdsem right before

I went with her to matsci and sorted out some agm stuff there. Anyway, help lizzie worth her assessment centre even tho i have no EQ LOL. Hope she got in

Holy fuck im so fucked

Went to entworking night which was chil. I stayed with phuc and niina on registeation for modt of tbe  night and then finally for about 30 mins we got to roam free and look at the fishys!!!

It was quite fun lol. Phuc drove me to tennis then we went to his to try and put the soccer goals for soccer daytigwther

Anyway, today I’m quite drunk.it has beea  msotly good night

Sz winnie and bonnie tookme un bonnie is so fucking dunny

Bonnie asked whos veen breakinf my hearts and i say idk who and then she asked selz and she was like idk who either but elgit i hate my fucking life rn hahahhaanah i dont at least im alive right? More than most people can say XD

Whipped



0 comments:

Post a Comment