Friday 28 September 2018

big boi post + WIESoc Ball 2018

knockout promotion is on DRUGZ lol thinking of doing something like this for WIESoc next year but what requires such edgy promo?? INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY BRUNCH BE LIKE:

The next Female to enter the Brunch via the Elevator - One of the most successful engineers from Rio Tinto, Kimberley Stacy Smith XD FUCK i'm so lame

and every day the KO fomo is getting stronger...
Khang was like:

"you have 3 months to figure out how to fake your death."

"Its your cousin's wedding? So what?"

"Pretend you have gastro"


THE FUCK IS THIS GROUP CALLED HAPPY CATS FOR IF U GONNA MAKE ME DEPRESSED ON THIS MONDAY MORNING


Tired of being someone that you have to tread lightly around

"whatchu doing in your break?"

BITCH IF U CARE LMAO

dum dum dum dum

this is a banger and im very late I know but FUCK

I should've stayed at home
'Cause right now I see all these people that love me
But I still feel alone
Can't help but check my phone
I could've made you mine
But no, it wasn't meant to be and see, I wasn't made for you
And you weren't made for me
Though it seemed so easy

Sunday

Had WIESoc picnic bonding in the daytime. It was actually pretty fun HAHAHHA I thought it would be boring cus WIESoc things are sometimes boring. BUT YEAH we had a "potluck" which apparently is when everyone brings their own dish. Idk if Chinese people have a word for it cus that's what always happens at outdoor events???

I brought dumplings which everyone ate hehe 0 effort. RIP Lucy who brought so many summer rolls but she brought them too late and everyone was already full. Yiyi and Niina brought both their sausage dogs but Lini is a savage so they didn't really get along. Vanessa also brought her labrador! Played mafia, Teresa and I were such good detectives and full found the mafia XD

Then went back home and chilled. Went to Amy Lim's house to hang with Phuc, Khang and Jo. We did nothingggg everyone was a bit down.

Monday

Couldn't find the cat and then we see her in our neighbour's window like
Spent the whole day doing MMAN2100 group assignment and I'M SO TRIGGERED BY PEOPLE IN MY GROUP omg like you send me your part literally 15 minutes before its due with no context, no explanation about where it goes, whether I have to rotate the page or not LIKE FK. So I hand it in like 2 minutes late and then that person acts like it wasn't her fault smh.

Cut sister's birthday cake miam.
After being super triggered, went over to Phuc's house to help him cut WIESoc tickets then we both headed to Selz's house to surprise her at 12 am for her birthday!!! We got her a woolies cake but like lit the sparklers too early so by the time she got to her door they were almost out. BUT IT WAS CUTEEE. Jo, Khang, Alan and Darren also came and we sat and talked about random shit until 2 ish at her house.

Tuesday

Another chill day. Did my MMAN3000 assignment, tried to fix my resume. 

kept watching Maniac which is soooooo weird I love it. I love futuristic worlds they r so colourful.

Been listening to more rex orange county 6? 

Wednesday

WIESoc Exec Training day

Legit social anxiety peaking the WHOLE DAY omg I felt like I was back in primary school having to make like powerpoints about ourselves then present. BUT IT WAS REALLY FUN!!!!! Like we had to do personality tests and put up what type we were and what kind of strengths and weaknesses we had. Also had to present what we thought makes a good team and what makes us happy :) it was really wholesome but yeah i was so nervous for all the little presentations and it was in front of like 7 people. 

After training finished, we went to Coco Cubano for chill lunch. Shared a haloumi bread thing with Niina then drove her home and headed to Stephen's house to resource with Amy. Spoiler alert, we did not resource. WE WERE SOOOO ceebs and ended up making MAC N CHEESE. but amy fuckekd up and put the milk into the breadcrumbs so like it turned into this weird risotto like goop.

popcorn - SWEET AND SALTY YUM!!!

But we just didnt eat the breadcrumb topping and the actual mac n cheese itself turned out good. SO CHEESY I could feel the extra weight afterwards. 
went home at 10 to pack for long day tomorrow.

Thursday

Had a leadership day for eng club executives and I was expecting to be bored out of my mind BUT it was actually really interesting!!  The guy who ran it, Josh Farr, gave sososo many insights about leadership and like understanding what motivates people AND SELF BRANDING LMAO

Got free food and a notebook from it hehe. Met some new people and it was just very enlightening. I had some of their really strong coffee though and like I WAS SHAKING SO HARD MY TEETH WERE CHATTERING.

WIESoc Ball 2018 (my mental breakdown) 

Then ran to Niina's house so we (incl. Yiyi) could head there together. Got off ze bus and bought soju (which they didn't even end up drinking) then niina did my eyeliner and we got changedddd

Ball was fun fun fun for the most part and then shit happened towards the end and my dumb drunk ass just COULDN'T keep my mouth shut. Exposed myself a bit too much emotionally but Brenda, Lizzie and even Phuc was soooo nice and I felt very loved hehe. Salmon was soooo yum.
wow balloons to distract from my pregnancy
HEHE dis the filter i made :)
I'm the biggest hype man when I'm drunk HAHAH just kept clapping randomly during peoples speeches and cheering

LEGS HURT SO MUCH TODAY OMG

anyway happy part over

was almost in tears by the end of the night and decided I didn't wanna sleep over at Niina's anymore so I took the last train home. had to wait at Redfern for like 27 minutes but Selz called me and I tried to drunkenly help her with her coding assignment the whole way back home HAHAHHAHA it was sooooo hard trying to think logically when you're so drunk you could chunder. twas a struggle but at least wasn't alone with my thoughts otherwise would've probably cried.

ANYWAY I'm so done with everything like last night I was legit considering just locking myself in my house for the rest of my life and never having to see anyone outside of my family ever again

BUT that just dramatic drunk me.

sad i didnt get a photostrip with niina tho

0 comments:

Post a Comment