Wednesday 12 September 2018

the situation is quite dire












every second post on this blog is so depressing what the heck HAHAHA

I is ok I is also drowning in uni and feelings of inadequacy but issa ok

I'm procrastinating so much from doing my work but like I'm out here watching movie trailers hehehe so keen to see The Miseducation of Cameron Post and Boy Erased hello yeet yeet

Tuesday

holy fuck I have never wanted to kick someone so bad
phat rant below. I always question whether or not I'm a bad person and I feel like I am because this shouldn't affect me as much as it does and idk why I deal with it the way I do by just like being angry and hateful but yenno what I'M SO FUCKING MAD

WOW I honestly don't why I'm so triggered by him all the time oh wait I do know lmao 

Amy Lim offering up the realest advice but I cant just be ok one minute and then next be like "fucking bye not driving you home anymore"

but holy shit SHIT i need to remember my anger tonight because I am literally never saying yes again SO FUCKING ANNOYING "OMG YOU PARKED SOOOOOO FAR" well then don't fucking ask me to drive you home

HOLY FUCK FUCK and I wanted to be mean I really did but I couldnt like what am I supposed to say????????????????? I don't understand people that know its an inconvenience that still ask. DO U HAVE NO FUCKING IDK WHAT U CALL IT LIKE COMMON COURTESY? and like can u not see that I clearly don't want to say yes??? like hello?? do u have eyes??? DO U HAVE AN FUCKING SENSOR TO PICK UP SOMEONE ELSES MOOD hello HELLO IS UR BRAIN IN YOUR HEAD YIKES

HOLY FUCK im so triggered AND THEN YOU JSUT GONNA ACT LIKE WE DIDN'T HAVE A CONVERSATION ABOUT THIS WHERE I LITERALLY SPELT IT OUT FOR YOU ALREAYD AND YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL BUT YET YET YOU STILL DO THIS like what in the fuckery I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE this is making me so madddddd I literally wanted to punch everyone

ANYWAY phew got that off my chest and lol if either of them read that but honestly there is a limit to what I can take.

anyway, I need to solve this problem.

WORKING ON MY VP PR APP RN YAYAYYA HAVING LOTS OF FUN CUS THERES NO PRESSURE HAHAHAHHA

drove to uni today and worked on my 25% thesis proposal for most of the day. also did a bit of sketching for my mman2100 group project. didn't think the day would end like this but I should've known.

As a VP, you are both a leader and team member. What team dynamic do you want to create and what qualities do you have to facilitate that? (400 words)

yeet x 400

0 comments:

Post a Comment