Thursday 20 September 2018

WE ARE THE FALLEN

Just realised I use copious amounts of XD's when I'm talking to people I don't know that well LMAO

ALSO YA yeet starting to do PR stuff for WIESoc and its kinda fun? I don't know hahaha we'll see how long this motivation lasts for
also I'm missing defqon i can't wait for next years HAHAHA wth is happening to me??? I'm watching so many vids on HMAS and being sad. Now I understand why people get so sad after raves. I feel like its another plane of existence when you're there. and then you go home and its all over. HOLY FUCK I sound so cooked.

WE ARE THE FALLEN
I LOVE THIS SONG SOSOSOSOSO MUCH HOLY SHIT ITS SO GOOD I KEEP LISTENING TO IT AND LIKE EVERY TIME I HEAR IT I THINK OF THE LIGHTS AND THE LASERS MANNNNNN im so happy someone uploaded it ---------->  https://www.facebook.com/xsu.ayex/videos/1907878279268495/

Tuesday 

uhhh i think i may or may not have driven to uni?? I don't remember hahaha. All the days are blending together. Stayed back pretty late at uni studying.

Wednesday

Study study did pr stuff TOOK PHOTOS of people, went to my lab but turns out the demonstrator didn't save my data so I had to go back in the next day to do it again smh. 

Got drunk at Chir Chir Chicken with my fellow alcoholics hehehe. 

pove pove pove


Thursday

mman2100 tute, nothing much happened. I studied. I took photos. I talked to the PR directors for quite a bit about what is happening next year. I think I may have found my IT director!!!! Did my mtrn3020 2nd lab again and made sure they saved my data this time.

been buying ice coffees recently from the corner cafe near IGA and bro they are so good.

YA YEET im so keEN.

WENT BACK TO HOME TO TUTOR LILY AND THEN SHE CANCELLED ON ME WHEN I WAS ON THE TRAIN SMh. so SO POOR. 

I miss defqon?

hehehe I want to be happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment