Sunday 30 September 2018

i met you when I was 18

Friday

Procrastinated from doing Taste of Research application and it was literally only 100 words -.-

Did a whole lotta nothing. 
Went out at night for Selz's birthday. It was way more wholesome than I expected HAHAH. There were only a handful of us but we kicked the night off at Chinatown Noodle Restaurant (did you know there's also a Chinese Noodle Restaurant people so original with their names). Their food was actually so good and so cheap!!! Shared a bottle of voddy between five and got a bit tipsy.

for once I'm not doing a peace sign
Had some Hokkaido milk and green tea ice cream from Oh Matchaaa was super yum. Maybe will just get Hokkaido milk next time.
Then got Alan's ear pierced? Then went to sanct for a bit, saw Feng then went to like yenno the big caps place to take pictures

Then home timeeee. Had to trek to Ashfield RSL club so my parents could pick me up

Saturday

Posted on IG again and like srs anxiety

Tutored my kid hehehE

legit don't know what I did. I think I watched some things. Oh yeah took a depression nap.

Was considering whether to go to Eddie's or not and then at like 7:30 I was too ceebs and my sis was home too so we just chilled and casually watched 2 movies together. 

Phantom Thread: weird, kinda slow at the beginning but a bit insane.
Ingrid Goes West: so funny go watch it.

Sunday

Doing more of nothin :) 

Maybe go to the Star tonight? idk so ceebs don't wanna do work don't wanna do anything.

Harry Zhanga got this message from EMMA BIRRELL omg 

0 comments:

Post a Comment