Saturday 22 September 2018

m a n i a c

I just asked my parents if I could skip my cousin's wedding in Melbourne for Knockout. Their answer was a solid no. I just want some lasers is that too much to ask.......

Social anxiety peaking the entire weekend

Went out for my sister's birthday thing last night and like I had a mechatronics assignment due at midnight but I managed to pull it out of my ass (and leech of Stephen's friends) to get it done in time. Why does this always happen???? Arrived at El Loco on Sussex street and so much anxiety cus I knew none of her friends but it was ok cus I saw my cousins.

Anyway had the funniest conversation with my sister's high school friend Othilia and turns out she's in the same Enactus team as Niina and SHE HAD SO MUCH GOSS I WAS LIVINGGGG we have the same mind XD. 100% on people who feel the same way as me glad I am not alone.

It was funnn had a bit too much wine HAHAHA then messaged Selz and she was out too so cousin Amy and I went to hunt them down all the way in Chinatown. It was just Alan, Darren and Selz but had a chill time. We bought emperor puffs and they full burnt my mouth but so yummmm. THEN WENT HOMEEE was such a wholesome night but I was so drunk.

can u believe this was the only photo I took that entire night
Today had birthday yum cha for my sister at Burwood. Back at my favourite treee XD. But had a project meeting via call just before lunch but really didn't need to be there so eH

i cannot believe lizzie made this her cover photo smh
Then went shopping with my mumma and she bought me new sneakers yeeeeeeeet finally chucking out my old af Nike ones.

still feel like im suffering from dq withdrawals atm. godddddamn legit so sad can't go Knockout :( This reminds me of like that New Years when my mum didn't let me go out and I ended up crying at home alone because my sister dogged me too and then they felt so bad they offered to drive me to Brighton Le Sands to join up with my friends.

Also I've turned into a reckless spender......................... you only live once right???

BUT ITS OK lol uni almost over I WILL HAVE FUNNN!!
shit i can't concentrate

0 comments:

Post a Comment