Monday 10 September 2018

The Only Lonely One

sad me wrote this on Thursday night but I'm not sad at this point in time. Also I apologise for not blogging as regularly because uni is killing me and every time I get a break from uni work I just want to chill and watch a movie. (i.e. I, Tonya which was pretty good.)
******************************************

happy now?

Me On Thursday

is Sasha Sloan speaking to me on this night. I was just chilling at uni watching Netflix then suddenly got really sad because I had no one to go home with today.

I hate taking the train home alone. Espically since Dalz and I carpool a lot now. Lowkey annoyed because Phuc offered a lift but I said no because Selz said she needed my laptop but she didn’t end up needing it but yeah on the train home now and its ok because there are so many people here.

Any lonely souls out there tonight? Listen to Sasha Sloan’s new song “The Only”.
Its a bit ouch.

I can’t be the only one who’s lonely tonight
I can’t be the only one who’s drinking by myself

Wishing that I was somewhere else
Talking to voices in my head
Because at least they’re listening

Right here’s an easy place to hide
I’ll stay in bed and shut the blinds
Don’t even know where I would go

“Stop being a weak bitch”
- Me @ me

Anyway yeah I get so annoyed at people talking about the same issue over and over again without trying to fix it but legit I’m turning into that person.

I’m so petty ... if you don’t reply to me for three hours I will wait four.

Highlights of my week:

  • Threw a bit of a temper tantrum over the weekend that went unnoticed as usual because I am invisible.
  • Dalz drove me home on Tuesday night and she is very wholesome company.
  • My turn to drive on Wednesday and she made me a tomato and cheese toastie to eat in the car. Was so nice and prevented me from falling asleep at the wheel.
  • Everyday this week this specific thing has happened. I’d be so happy and then bam the thing happens and my mood just goes so sour.

Missed my lab yesterday which was worth 15% so I had to pretend I had a family emergency... yikes. The lecturer let me reschedule it though thank buddha.

Saw potatoes like three times with all of us together this week it was quite cute. Got VSA's free food which was nem nuong banh mi :)
Cat is so fucking cute when she sleeps omg

Friday 

Was a tutor and helped selz with her coding stuff and tried to help dalz with some mman1300 but lol. FENG CAME TO UNSW TO STUDY WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and yeeT WAS fun. we r both equally retarded me thinks. fkn lol Harry Zhanga joined us at one point and literally saw him every day this week.

Ubered to dalz's car then she drove me homeeee. WholeSOME night finishing my MTRN3020 assignment.

Saturday

Had tutoring, then lunch at Thanh Minh with family. Then headed to Niinassss.

Akshin's Boat Party

So this guy called Akshin who Niina and I know from BESS invited us to his birthday cruise and the theme was capitalism vs communism .... so we tried to dress up like Trump but without the hat we just looked like slutty school girls.

Was feeling so awkward at the beginning because Niina and I literally knew no one else HAHAHHA but we made friends with Amanda Ong who was in like a lot of my classes last year. I just never talked to her but yeah she seems nice.

Also probably thinks I'm an alcoholic now rip rip rip. I got so drunk off moscato omg. Idk what happened after that but we somehow ended up back at Niina's house where I then sobered up a little bit.
AND THEN SHIT HIT THE FAN HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA I was so annoying like omg omg give me clothes let's put the bed up!!! lets have a dnm and I remember her just being like NO I don't want to have a dnm BUT I made her anyway. Drunk me has no filter and like when I woke up the next day I could remember everything I said and I was just wanted to kill myself. 
"You don't understand how sad it makes me"

at this point my blood is 100% dumb fuck juice

Sunday

Andrew's Day of FUN!!!

I drove to Amy's house in the morning then we trolled Andrew and pretended we were going horseriding then when we got to the whitewater rafting stadium in Penrith, it happened to be the same place he used to row during high school and then we were like "SURPRISE!! WE'RE GOING ROWING!!" and then he just flipped out and was like "no WE'RE ABSOLUTELY NOT. ROWING IS SO SHIT WHY DO YOU THINK I QUIT??"

and we were laughing so hard. Well yeah when he found out it was whitewater rafting he was happy. 

It was sosososo fun!!! I fell out once because I felt my balance going so I just let myself fall out. Fell again during the rodeo thing hehehe. ANDREW fell out so many times because he has like no sense of balance whatsoever.

Then had lunch at a cafe in Penrith and it was really yum. Also read up on the whole Serena Williams Osaka US Open drama and wtf???!?!?!? SO MESSED UP how Osaka literally apologised for winning. Pork belly burger yumyumymuymumyumyumm
Then back to Amy's house where we played a few hours of Dead by Daylight. I'm so shit

Went to Newtown for dinner at Mary's and smh I forgot to bring my ID so we had to like negotiate with the security guard outside for ages but he was super nice and from UNSW so he let me in.

Oh also when we got to Newtown I was sitting in the back of Mei's car and like the only way I could get out was if someone opened the back door for me but they all forgot so I watched them walk away for like a solid minute before Andrew finally realised they were missing one person. Black Party round 2?

but the security guards didn't let me in for Holey Moley and I felt so bad but we got coupons to go whenever we wanted. Also I made a super funny joke that I laughed so hard over about Andrew's penis soap and how it should be used to clean his bum bum.

Went back to Amy's house and played this game called like Jackbox Party Pack and asdfhalgjaskldfj the drawing one was sooooooooo funny like Eugene's gay cowboy one and then my fail waffle jump one omg. We also played the lie game and like the complete the word one? Funniest was when the word was bell and then andrew completed it with bellyache
cut the ben and jerrys cake!!
Drove home super tired and super sick BUT GREETED BY THIS PRECIOUS THING SO IT WAS ALL OK

Monday

Went to uni for MMAN2100 tute then went straight home. It is now 1:17 pm and like both my parents are home? They were too lazy to go to work today wot.

FEELING OK hehehehheheheh so keen for this weekend

also i recently rediscovered this song (and been very dry with music lately because yeah ceebs) AND ITS SOOOOO GOOD wtf

0 comments:

Post a Comment