Monday 16 July 2018

FIRST WIESOC ROADTRIP

Wednesday

Jo came over because we were both bored so we decided to just be bored together. Went on a maccas run to try the "spicy" nuggets and they were pretty shit lol barely any spice at all. Watched some conspiracy documentaries, some Queer Eye and did some Charity Dinner stuff. I think she told me some people thought Andy and I were a thing because we were talking for so long at sanct a few saturdays ago which I laughed about HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vivian came over as well. Lowkey annoyed at her because seemed like she was bragging about how many friends she had and that she was cycling through them that week -.-

Then Dalena came over to drive us to Phuc and Tony's birthday dinner!! We had kbbq at Hanabi and tbt and it was new + old committee mixed so lowkey awkward with the new committee. Had bingsoo at Stratty afterwards (hadn't been in ages) and bought three larges - mango, melon and coffee.
Somehow only cost us $5 each and I was so full. There wasn't much to talk about. I feel like I only have stuff to say when I'm being open with people which is not very often.

Thursday

was about to head to a concert and I was holding someone's hand and we were arguing over what was the best way to hold hands and I was feeling so SO happy and then...I FUCKING WOKE UP AND IT WAS A DREAM. top 10 anime betrayals

Funny thing is I don't remember who it was O_O

Slept 12 hours again because when I have no plans thats just what I do. No point being awake when your dreams are better than actual life. Tutored my kid, was looking forward to tennis before it got cancelled because raining.

Stayed at home with sis and watched "The Gift" which was a really fucked up movie. Once a bully always a bully?

Friday

LET'S GET FUCKKKKKKKKKKEDDDDDDDDDDD 

Thats the mentality I had going into Friday night drinks with Lizzie and Brenda. Was sad over how boring the past week had been and wanted to forget about it for a little bit so I was super keen to go out with my two heavyweight potatoes. I feel like we always have a good night when we go out. 

Rewind a little bit though. In the morning, met up with Feng and FD for the last time before FD leaves for exchange. We went to brunch in Campsie at this cute little coffee shop called "Little People". We all went for essentially the same thing - a wrap with either chicken or bulgogi. Was yum tho!!! 
Went to woolies to buy ingredients then went back to Feng's house to bake some lemon meringue tarts. Feng's oven was super smoky though so every time I opened it it would fill her whole apartment with smoke. Had to turn the exhaust and an extra fan to get out the smoke so the fire alarm wouldn't go off HAHAHA. FD was super helpful! she cut out the pastry rounds! 
After that, Feng had work so I went to FD's house. Her house was freezing so I just lay my dirty dirty body in her bed and we did nothing for a bit. Amy came over and we continued to do nothing. 

They delivered me to Hurstville station and then I met up with Brenda and Lizzie. Then the night began.
Had 4 soju at gangnam station, had 3 soju at soju alley. Got kicked out of 3 establishments that night (Sanctuary, Star Bar AND Panda) HAHAHHAHA. Lizzie made it to Maccas before she died. She was chundering all night long on the floor of George Street. Police came to make sure she was ok and they asked us where we had been drinking.
 I had to keep making sure she was alive by asking her to raise her thumb because she physically could not move any other part of her body. 
some good mems were made that night XD. Saw Nancy Dinh HAHAHAHA she was like omg is she ok do you need help etc. We all got home safe though so it was gucci. 

Saturday (ROAD TRIP DAY 1)

Just the usual Saturday morning family activities such as making the cat chase a RC car, watching my mother and sister do the gardening and making the excuse that Phuc was coming to pick me up soon XD. 
 
So the cars originally were supposed to be Phuc and I in one car, then Lizzie and Vanessa in another car. But my hungover ass woke up to this message.
"Unforseen circumstances" L M A O Lizzie probably still had 10 standards circulating in her bloodstream from the night before. So Phuc had to drive us all up. We picked up Vanessa first and when we got to her house, Phuc got out of the car to help her load her bags. Niina called me and I forgot my phone was plugged into the AUX of the car and like she asked me if I brought matches for Phuc's cake and HE TOTALLY HEARD but then I found out later he thought that the matches were for drugs and we were gna suprise him with birthday weed. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bought maccas, picked up Lizzie then vroom vroom all the way to Central Coast. Arrived to see people settling in and events team playing ping pong outside. THEN LIKE 20 SECOND AFTER WE WALK IN BOOM CRASH BANG YIYI accidentally breaks the ping pong table which falls onto Vivian's foot and she is basically clutching her foot and crying at this point. She had to go home later that night and turns out her foot was actually fractured. It was so fkn unfortunate. Served Phuc his birthday cake which Niina lovingly made.
Played ping pong, watched Kissing Booth, caught up with Niina. Dinner was the best retreat pasta I've ever had omg so flavourful and thicc. They full had pesto pasta for the vegetarians as well and just u g h LOVE THE WIESOC HR TEAM they were amazing. 

Played some drinking games but since so many people had to drive the next day, no one was really in the mood to go hard. Played King's cup and never have I ever. I'm so much more comfortable playing it now because I used to feel really sad about having done nothing spicy in my entire life but now I don't give a fuck about that anymore because I can just watch other people squirm and shit ALWAYS comes out. Drunk Phuc saying things he shouldn't say (what new), Lizzie teaching other WIESoc members how to effectively use uni rooms, noticing Niina's hand slowly lowering underneath the table (BITCH I see u), even Brenda o m g I WISH MORE PEOPLE TOLD STORIES THO HAHAHHAA. Angela was so talkative too cus she was drunk. Talked about people that had been cut out of lives, talked about indian weddings whilst they were making Mi Goreng for us. Wholesome night though :) Afterwards, some of events team, Lizzie and I chilled in a room gossiping and just tried not to fall asleep. 
Went to sleep so gassy because had so much cheese on my pasta so I farted on Niina multiple times. I have issues tissue. 

Sunday (ROAD TRIP DAY 2)

Woke up sleep deprived a f. We were the 2nd last ones to get out of bed before Phuc and Lizzie HAHAHAHAHA. It was strategic though because we got to eat whilst everyone else was cleaning up. 

We finished cooking the pancakes, had some tea and toast. YUM. 

Said bye to the next door neighbour's horse :) 
Then went to the beachhhhhhhhh. Gave a funeral to a crab whilst Lizzie and Phuc were trying to fly the kite he brought. If the roadtrip was longer it would've been so nice to chill at the beach maybe play some ball games but nah people needed to get home. 
 
Went to brunch at Fahrenheit. Was kinda shit no offence. My bacon was burnt :( Had some fun BANTZ. Got sorted into Hufflepuff by Angela's sister's chatterbox like w o w this is really what the universe has intended for me. CHEST BUMPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Overall very wholesome retreat, learnt a lot more about some of my friends, didn't want to leave the premises (except for a short few mins during drinking games when I was just like s m h at myself for getting mad at the thing I always get mad at but need to get over it but probably never will). 

Yiyi dropped me off at home, took a quick shower then went back out to the city for VSA Camp meeting. took the train with Amy Lim who updated me about her complicated love life. We talked so much in the uber as well like our driver was probably judging us. 

Needed to sort my shit out for Charity Dinner so had a quick chat with Precious when we got to the meeting room. Meeting was actually a lot shorter than expected. Saw Jo and Khang. Met this girl from WSU called Kathy who is super bubbly and nice.

Bought mappen for dinner with Amy, and we ate in the cinema whilst watching Ant-Man & The Wasp. Was pretty good and just really light-hearted. Would rate as FUN FAMILY MOVIE good time no bad feels. We went to HJs after because all the dessert places were closed n HJs had $1 fries. Rated girls on their looks (I AM KIDDING but lol fuck guys who do that), caught up on things.

THEN WENT HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Now its 2am and I am so tired and need to write about the tea that was spilled during retreat HAHHAHAHAHA 

this is so nice

0 comments:

Post a Comment