Monday 5 November 2018

"cant you see that I'm bored

giving you every piece of me?" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD just quoting random Billie Eilish lyrics don't worry bout me
HAHAHHAH FUCK THAT IS SO FUNNY socio-economic problems HDJKSFHALSKJDHFL

Finished Violet Evergarden... biggest bait of my life. Movie coming out in 2020 tho lol guess I'll have to wait till then to find out what the FUCK happens after that cliffhanger. its on Netflix get on it...episodes are only 20 mins long.
exposed

add this convo to top ten anime betrayals


also ha ha ha i really just told someone our high school motto was Labia Omnia Vincit wtf is wrong with me 

I'm way too chill about EVERYTHING ATM holy fk what a phat ceebzzzz HEHEHHEHE ok i've decided I'm not going to do ANY work tonight! ummm I caught up on some WIESoc things I guess and like finished my question bank for Project :) but overall nothing much. 

Yesterday

Studied at Amy's hehe but didn't really study mostly just fked around messaging people and blogging.


0 comments:

Post a Comment