Monday 19 November 2018

homies

Friday nightz

Wholesome af night with WIESoc bonding dinner. Went to Holy Basil and got lowkey annoyed again but its all g. Turned around and saw some asian that looked hella familiar and it was Ms Gunawan HAHAHAHAH. Also YASSS got my $8000 OS-HELP loan for Cambodia yeet I SHOULD REALLY PAY IT NOW HAHHAAH fk. 

Stayed and chatted about nothing for a while and then went home. When I got home I think I watched something? I don't really remember lmao. I actually miss being at home and like surfing the internet/blogging/netflixing without feeling guilty. JOKES I feel guilty there's so much WIESoc stuff to do that I'm too lazy to do. 

I'm Dipsy because I'm a Dipshit. 

Saturday

Woke up early to go tutor my cousin Bianca in Concord West. Was super chill, her fam let me stay over and have lunch again hehe. Then drove home, filled up petrol and like 4 hours had already passed O_O 

Took a phat nap then went out to meet Squad for dinnerrrrr. We went to dodgy dumplings and brought out like all the soju that we had in our storage (11 bottles in total) HAHAHA. The restaurant waiters were standing behind us in a line staring us down after we were getting a bit too rowdy and also there was a line of people outside waiting for a table so we left and went to soju alley.

Having a good ol' time until the heckin' police showed up. Phuc, Yiyi and Niina were dumb and decided to run off so the police chased them, leaving Lizzie, Brenda and I to stroll casually away into Maccas. Yiyi and Niina had their details taken down and lmaooo they weren't allowed to be in the Town Hall area for 6 hours but we told them to  come Star Bar anyway.
On the way, we ran into Feng, Peggie and Mel like wdf?!?

But yeah, went to Star Bar and I think everyone was getting pretty sober so they all wanted to go home. I was ready to kick-ons so I went to Sanct with Feng, Peggie and Mel HAHAHAH and fkn lol everyone was so drunk like Mel was rolling on the floor and Peggie was so chatty. Danni Tao was also dereeeeee haven't seen her in a v long time.
Then Feng felt really sick so we went home and guess the fuck what I took the train and woke up at bloody Penrith sos. Had a lit conversation with my Uber driver and I tried the "tae ka" filipino phrase on him and he said it meant "you are poo" and I was so proud. We were just talking about travelling and like family heritage and stuff idk hahaha but then I got home and cried about how expensive the uber was. that's ok though I don't feel poor cus I got the 8k loan XD

Sunday

Went to watch my mum's annual dancing show lmaooo. WAS SO BLOODY BORING except for the Shrek story they did this year which was super duper cute. When Fiona turned into a ogre at the wedding, they started playing Perfect by Ed Sheeran bruhhhh it was so cute
Went home, drove to Andy's house to pick us some deserts then got home, hung out with lil kids in my townhouse and took the train to city to meet Niina LagoOn.

got some pancake ice-cream sandwiches from the Doraemon place that I see in people's snaps. Actually pretty yummy!! 
The cake is so warm and the ice-cream is not too sweet. But mine had too much peanut butter in it :( the orange one is mango ice-cream wit peanut butter and the green one is matcha with red bean. the matcha one was super yummmmm
 then wandered killing time for about an hour (tried A Brand shorts wow so exxy) then went to Din Tai Fung cus Niina had never eaten real xiao long bao before like the first time she tried it was the night before at dodgy dumplings. Anyway so goooood and wasn't actually that expensive.
We were also feeling hella bougie and ordered one truffle xiao long bao each and it wasn't worth the $4.50 we paid for it but was still nice HAHAHAHA
Then watched the new Fantastic Beasts movie which was unnecessarily long but full review down below XD

Then went homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and baited parents to get me the 2 quarter pounder meals for $9 deal hehehe. Ate it whilst watching Dynasty. 

Monday

today is monday and I am chilling at home after sleeping in what a time. Watching Dynasty, blogging, wrapping in my blanket on my couch sipping on my tea ahhh 

honestly need to start gaming otherwise ima be bored and go insane but fk ONLY have 1 month left before i leave for cambo :( 

******************** 
MOVIE STUFF
********************

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

Dir. David Yates
Went into this thinking it was going to be the shittest thing ever BUT y'alls I was surprised like it was actually pretty entertaining after the first half an hour. 

Plot is a bit fucked.... like literally I was so confused for so much of it but magic is magic and I'll always be shook at the spells and sets and the universe in general. There was too much set up again and like you know it'll pay off in the next movies but ceeeeeeeeebs I'm going to forget most of it by the time the next one comes out.

Would not recommend if you are not a Harry Potter fan though. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment