Tuesday 27 November 2018

cat is bored

a list of things i am missing:
  • Knockout
  • HTID
  • FOMO
  • Billie Eilish supporting Florence + The Machine
  • Amy Lim's Birthday Bash holy shizzz niizzzzzz it gonna be hectic

but its fine right I have my cat.............................. look at this dumb bish

Sunday Night

went over to cousin Amy's for chill drinks for her birthday!! was just me, her and Lo but it was nice catching up whilst tipsy hahaha. Had two soju bottles between three and left v satisfied. Went home and watched half of Carol again because after they get together its just lowkey depression until the very end.

Monday

So I woke up to a sweet sweet text from my boss telling me that the 3 HOUR EXAM I HAD TO WRITE was due tonight hahhahahahahha and then freaked tf out and started it......worked on it the whole day. 

took a break from 8:30 pm - 11 pm to go eat churros with my cousins @ San Churro Wetherill Park so cousin Amy could get her birthday special yeet. 

Churros were so good!! I got the classic milk chocolate hot chocolate and it was super yum but there was wayyyyy too much. should share next time. Nancy got the meringue one and it was yum but too sweet :( Tian got chamomile tea ya can't really go wrong with that lmao.
 Went home, did a lil bit of nothing before realising I was FUCKED so kept working on my exam. Slept at 4:30 woke up at 7:30 lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Tuesday

Finished doing the exam just before 1 pm and logged 15 hours for this exam HAHAHAH yeeT!! !!money!!! went back to check my google doc edit history to make sure I wasn't ripping off my boss hehehe. 

when the teacher tells u not to plagiarise

yes that galvanometer had a glo-up

omg I don't usually get excited for music videos but AKSJD;LAJSDL the teaser that Ariana posted for Thank U, Next??? i am so keen

took a nap today before going to tutor my kiddddd. Went home, dicked around on youtube for a while then came downstairs for dinz and suddenly it 11 pm? I need to start writing solutions for my exam LMAOOO

also need to do SO MUCH WIESOC STUFF holy fk im so STRESSED

feng and I just bought tickets to see the 1975 next year ehehe i feel so rich after working for a lil bit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment