Sunday 4 November 2018

reputation

Friday

Went to Croydon to tutor a kid, then drove to Lidcombe for dinz at this korean restaurant called palbok!! THEN REPUTATIONNNNNN ya yeets!! I may know more Taylor Swift songs + lyrics than any other artist but I wouldn't say I like her, just her music. She a bit annoying and fake. 

mei forced my to take a photo with her and I didn't want to but it ended up pree cute XD. choke me daddy ðŸ’¦ðŸ’¦ðŸ’¦
But she put on a massif show hahah there was fire, giant blow up snakes and like the most extravagant props and sets I think I've ever seen at a concert. But we got these free wristband things that were synced to the music and had GPS trackers in them so certain parts of the stadium would light up IDK just so cool. but we were so high up that the top of the stadium lowkey obstructed the view and we couldn't see the fireworks
overall was a good concert!! was disappointed she didn't sing more of her old songs BUT when she sang Long Live I got chills soooooo good. here are my super trash photos hahhaa
 fun fun funnnnnn
home home home home

Saturday

JKJDFHLAKSJDHFKJ my cat is so fkn cute. But she's been like this for the past 2 days cus its too hot and she ceebs going outside to kill small animals. my mum thought she died cus she was still for 4 hours.
replacing exams with heavy drinking? methinks yes

Met up with Squad at Chicken V (in their thotty outfits) and ate snow cheese chicken, glass noodles wrapped in seaweed and also seafood tofu soup. YUM. Also we ordered 12 bottles of soju HAHAHAHAH but had 3 left over. So 9 between 5 actually not too bad!! But we also had two beers so like we got super duper duper trashed. Were trying to tell each other things that would make us shooketh and Brenda and Lizzie's thot asses shook us the most lmaoooo

Then we somehow ended up at Darling Harbour park and climbed all the way to the top of the spider web. Being drunk sure gave us a lot of bravery. 
Then walked into Guylian because we had to pee so bad. Phuc and I seriously take the best couple photos HAHAHA
 Phuc went home and then it was just potatoes chilling on the circle swing thing!! I don't rmbr but everyone was so trasheddd. Lizzie died and we had to walk to nearby hotel so Niina could get picked up but like lizzie was dying on the floor for so long
but twas a good night!! We didn't make it to Angela's party and I felt so bad today so I apologised lmao

Sunday

Woke up super hungover and had a headache. Went to yum cha with fam + grandma + auntie at fortune 8. YUM YUM YUM

Then took a completely unnecessary 2 hour nap and went to Amy's to study but i been here for 2 hours and have still done nothing :( uhgkajd;lkfja;sdjf;asdjf;lkang;ljd;fjsadfgfkjasd;flkajsd;fja;slfkdj;lk

such a poop 

0 comments:

Post a Comment