Tuesday 30 October 2018

Buck the fuck up.

i suggest you don't read this one ........

YA YEETS MY DUDESSSSSSSSSSSSSS my sem is over except for one more exam which should be ezpz!!! Finished my last assignment last night and applied for T&L Student Ambassador. 

Studied at matsci with Eugene and Amy yesterday and it was a v good time. 
Drove Eugene home then went back to Amy's to do nothing. LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO OMGGGGG I'm so free and everyone's just studying so hard for their exams. Watched all the parts of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo behind the scenes I hadn't seen because someone uploaded the entire 4 hour thing. Did some more personality tests and turns out I'm 0.89% less dark (more optimistic) than the average person
also I have am very avoidant and dependent. sounds bout right 
Me being mad at someone over something that wasn't even their fault because I'm a spiteful piece of shit

should have expected it from my 82% turbulent personality

She's back

also what a fucking TIME! the director I rejected from WIESoc messaged me again:
um yeah she didn't mean to lead me on.................................................... w t f
and then I blocked her on Facebook so...... this bitch messages me on Instagram. 

Random Things



Don't be offended
You think I'm 'bout to tell you that "I love you"
But I really really really fucking don't
See the months of obsession
And crying for hours
I even started sitting down in the shower, girl
I'll take my time on my own
And I'll be fine now I'm alone

0 comments:

Post a Comment