Saturday 27 October 2018

the drought is over

it has been an entire week and oh boy has a lot happened

Jokes :)

I feel so stupid for going to a party that I was kinda ehhhh going to because didn't know that many people and like suspicions confirmed because just felt awkward the whole time and now otw home with regrets :(


but that ok I'll recap my otherwise good week for my fans (@Lianne)

Thursday

Thursday night - stayed late at uni with Yiyi, Selz and Edward to study but I was so tired so I just dicked around playing Tetris and googling our names. Then drove Selina home and she fed me pho. She's so whack though lol she eats it by dipping her meat in fish sauce??? literally what kind of viet does that

Friday

Had WIESoc secret santa dinner!! Was wholesome and felt like just a dinner with squad bcus lizzie, niina, phuc and I were sitting together. LIZZIE HAD ME HEHEHHEHEH she didn't know what I wanted because again, I put "love and affection" down as the only thing on my wishlist...

Damn getting sad because just looked at a blog post from 1 year ago and idk just feel like they were simpler times.
ANYWAY Lizzie got me this book she used to worship when she was 12 years old and I'm keen to read it after stuff starts to die down :)
I am their adopted squad child <3 
 Afterwards, we went to maccas to talk about life and shit and we tried mixing soju with frozen coke but it was a bit ehhhh. Then we all went home and yah train trips alone just make me sad 100% of the time now. How did I survive year 12 in HS?

Saturday

Woke up to some beautiful messages from someone who I rejected for WIESoc director fml

WHAT A TIME.

Anyway, went to uni to study with Noona and Boonda. They were doing some like stuff that needed Ainsworth computers but we went on a snack run to IGA and then when we were about to go back it started pouringggg so we got soaked. We stayed till 12 ish then all went home!!

Sunday

Woke up late, went over to Amy's house to studyyyyy and I actually was half productive but half not IDK. Stephen came over too and we took a break to make some diy dinner. Fried some tofu and spam and ate it with rice/bread idk. it was fun. 

Monday

Studied at matsci the whole day for my MTRN3020 exam on Tuesday. WHAT A TIME. Stayed with Stephen, Selz and Shabab until 11:30 then we all went home. Was feeling a little screwed but a lot of ceebs.

Tuesday

Did my exam, wasn't actually as bad as I thought it was going to be XD

Then helped Selz with her assignment for the rest of the day. Cardi B's ASMR vid for W Magazine came out so we used the earphone splitter I got from Michelle Jusmin one Kris Kringle to listen to it HAHHAHAHA. Dalz drove us homeeee yeet. 

Wednesday

Drove Dalz to uni, had WIE meeting but Vivian (our president) wasn't there so it was a super chill meeting. We played exploding kittens and cut Taimur's birthday cake hehe. 
Did my MMAN3000 pitch (which was really bad, I full fucked up trying to answer one of their questions), and did the resubmission until fkn 10:30 pm. Was 100000% done with the international students in my group holy fk. Then drove Niina and Dalz home. 

Thursday

Had last MMAN2100 class in the morning, then met Brendaddy and Niina and we went matsci to studyyyyyyyyy. I was super ceebs because had urgent to do so I just practiced some card tricks. 

call me shin lim 
Then took the train home bright and early, watched Novitiate and had dinner with my family for the first time in probably a month. Legit I can't remember the last time I been home before the sun set. 

Friday

Got to uni at 10 by train, then made my WIESoc Director Training Slides. BRO THEY ARE SO GOOOOOOOD worked on them for 5 hours im so proud of them hehhe. Took ze bus to central with Jo and then tutored a new kid who lives at Croydon? IDK he's a bit ceebs but that's ok!! Turns out I tutored his sister before and his parents are super chill which I'm a bit :///////// about because I need them to be strict otherwise the kids not gonna do their hw. 

Saturday

Tutored Lily, drove to uni then did my general director training slides and made this gem for time management. I put effort into things that don't matter!!!! YEET MEE!!! 
Left my car outside Columbo @ uni then took the bus to the city and had dinz with Amy Lim and her friendssss. Twas not too bad but then we got to Albions and no one was there and I felt v awkward so laterz I ran away hehe. but at least I got to catch up on mi blog tonight!!! 

another cool thing happened:

GIRL IN THE SPIDER'S WEB IS UTTER TRASH confirmed below and I could not be happier

0 comments:

Post a Comment