Thursday 11 October 2018

6ITCH

sent a vid of me doing a rubik's cube to Khalid and Pove but it wasn't sending so I spammed the retry button nek minnit sent it 20 times.

Their sc kept freezing so they had to look at my dumb ass face 
Want to literally kill my group members like I was imagining punch ons and kick ons when I was going to bed yesterday.  
is she two??


i updated my meme page :)))))) http://theluongroadahead.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Anyway, its like 3 days later since i wrote all that ^^^  it got even worse than i could've possibly IMAGINED

but also i get very confused because that shit happens but when we see each other irl its like fine? I'm confused.

Monday

- mman2100 tute in the morning
- worked on resubmission in Ainsworth
- maccas with phuc and selz

Tuesday

- uni at 9 am, did some work with Maria and Liam, finished resubmission
- had argument with Jason cus he was crazy
- chilled out
- studied at matsci
- had VSA AGM wow they were all soooooo good O_O
- went to bingsoo, Ellene drove us all home, she's actually so nice 

Wednesday

- wiesoc meeting at 9 am
- moved my car for like an hour
- studied at lib by maself before meeting Taimur for reaffiliation (hopefully it goes well)
- then back to lib lvl 8 to study with viv and niina
- moved down to lvl 2 to start doing project work but I was super ceebs then my boss messaged and was like you don't need to resource today and I was like yeet
- met up with Selz and Bonnie and bonnie finally added me on snapchat. they were both doing their assignments so i was forced to work
- drove Selz back to my house at 1 am
- she stayed up the whole night doing work whilst I slept HAHAHAH

Thursday

- we headed to uni and got there 9 am
- was dreading mman2100 meeting but it was fine
- going to make like an app commercial with my gr8 videography skills
- lmao
- currently at lib studying now yeet

0 comments:

Post a Comment