Tuesday 30 October 2018

yeah right yeah right

WIESoc Director Training & Mei's Birthday :) 

at WIESoc training we were all doing our personality tests again and guess what I somehow became more introverted than I was two weeks ago :)

Also one of the questions was do you constantly contemplate the meaning of life and then one of my directors laughed at it and was like "who does this???" and I was so shook like as if not everyone contemplates the meaning of life o_o

I like my directors though they are cool!! Tanvi is the same personality type as me and Eugenia is just super chill and funny.

Then drove to Westfield Hurstville to meet Eugene and buy milk tea for Mei's birthday game hehe. This white lady was lining up in front of us at the Chatime line and she turned around and we were shook cus it was MS SURBEY!!!! WTF

We made Mei guess the milk tea brand and she got 4/6 of them correct omfg. Used to think all milk tea tastes the same but they actually dont lmao.
kawaii as fuck (because mei is always so kawaii)
 ya yeet
pokemon trainer
Then we went to eat dinner at this new fried chicken place that opened up in Hursy and it was pretty yummy!! cheesy chicken was a little weak but everything else was super duper yummy. the fish cake soup was so delicious but might've been cus i was very hungry.

then we went back to Amy's house and had a fun night just chilling, playing paranoia, never have i ever and reminiscing about high school. but i wasn't really part of their high school little friendship group so i just got amy's miniso cactus thing and pointed it at the ceiling on three dots and used it as a gun. but hehehe they liked SO MANY BOYS IN HIGH SCHOOL ITS SO STRANGE

Cut Mei's ice cream / meringue cake AND ATE IT xD
 
what an aesthetic bunch of kiddos
WENT HOMEEEEE at like 12:30

also wtf i can't believe this was real


Last Time I'll Have to See My Fav <3 

yeeet spent the entirety of Monday doing the last MMAN2100 assignment. luckily maria was at uni to suffer with me. had to end up doing the CAD even though I'm not even good with CAD so it took ages. 

But yeah we submitted at 11:47 when it was due at 11:55 then Jasmine messages the group like "I added something in at 11:48 CAN U REUPLOAD" and I'm like fuck no its due in fkn 7 minutes I'm not risking it. 
and then she deleted fb o_O

Andy drove us to our car and then I dropped Maria off before I went home :)

Tuesday - More Training & Assignments!! 

Met up with Bree (my last director) today at 10 am teach her how to photoshop AND NOW IM HEREEEEEEE in matsci doing absolutely nothing even though I have my last assignment of the sem due in 9 hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment