Sunday 7 October 2018

drowning actually drowning


I didn't know other people experienced this like I'm actually shook. I can still remember my mum like smacking my ass and me crying and then she'd be like OH YOU'RE CRYING, NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU. CRY LOUDER!! and then like she'd only stop hitting me once I stopped crying. WE LOVE CHILD ABUSE <3 <3 <3 

TOO MUCH SHIT TO DO will blog later

Tuesday

had PR handover with Naomi on Tuesday, was first day back at uni after the tragedy that was WIESoc Ball so lowkey feeling awkward but ofc it was ok.

Wednesday

had first WIESoc 2019 exec meeting on Wednesday, was very chill. I like the mood everyone's super focused but I mean its the first meeting so we'll see. But it was at Penny Lane which was niceee. Good to actually have stuff to talk about tho XD. Had a resourcing shift for Project which I did at the Library, was very productive.

Thursday

HAD Ceus ball on Thursday night. Got ready at Niinas, pres at Brenda with Sarah and Tina and then took the funniest Uber to the venue. We were tryna sneakily drink soju in the seat and like I was doing so well then Niina starts singing and asks for the AUX cord and when he turns around to give it to her hes like... you girls aren't drinking right? NOOOOOOOO we're not LMAO. he was a nice uber driver. promised we were going to have a good night and we did!! talked, got really drunk, crashed at Brendas and ...

Friday

had to be sober enough to drive to the EWH Cambodia welcome thing on Friday at uni. Did my ambassadors application then drove home to tutor Jason. Worked on MMAN3000 that night.

Saturday

Was supposed to wake up at 6am on Saturday, ended up waking up at 9 instead. Did MMAN3000 the whole day. 

Sunday

Today, just finished MMAN3000 major report, only time I've felt like I was one of the people who carried my group. Legit took so much longer than expected, the guy who was supposed to format gave up and sent me the file and i was so mad cus it was so ugly and if I was designated formatting at the start IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THAT UGLY. Its Week 11, I have only 1 final this sem which means 3 of my subjects are major assignment based hello I'm dying.

losing my patience with my MMAN2100 group there is only so much fucking rudeness i can take.
you thot

hmmm she's really going through the entire report and highlighting letters and right clicking add comment and typing "capital" and hitting enter hmmm 

Yesterday (was procrastinating so blogged)

omg watching Hunger Games now with a fresh perspective I'm literally shook at how much of  THOT Katniss is. You have two dudes who both love you, and you literally just get with whoever you're spending more time with at the moment. LIKE SMH she loves Peeta in the first movie, then goes back to District 12 and goes back to flirting with Gale then when has to go on her victory tour with Peeta, suddenly its all "PeEtA wIlL yOu StAy WiTh mE i'M gEtTiNg nIGhTmArEs"

also the scene where she turns around to say goodbye to her sister is still as funny as ever



 trying to be nice to an absolute bitch is V hard. lol its been a while since I've actually met anyone who has gotten on my nerves so much. 
me as I type out that smiley face

WIESoc Ball photos turned out soooooooooooo nice omg 
 LOOK AT THE COLOURSssss
I cackled so loudly when I saw this because if you look closely you can see me mid mental breakdown in the background and Niina, Brenda and Lizzie all tryna comfort me BUT ALSO their faces are like this was supposed to be a fun night. ((Viv T and Yiyi's makeup looking hella good hello))

0 comments:

Post a Comment