Saturday 13 October 2018

not confident

sorry for v boring blog posts lately I'm so busy that when I have free time I just want to like watch a movie. 

Thurday

how do work when you have a twitching cat on you

Friday

had interview for Engineering Student Ambassador cries because I think I answered the questions pretty badly. Also I had Mary Nguyen in my interview and she was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good I was absolutely shook. crossing my fingers but I don't think my communication skills are up to scratch :'( Felt my self entering the like so nervous going to start spilling nonsense stage but that did not happen.

also HAHAHHAHAH MARY AGREES WITH ME ABOUT JASMINE fkn lol we had a lil bitch sesh along with her friend Carrie about them WOW are we terrible people? nah but when I was like oh you might know them... jasmine? and she just started laughing and was like yeah she's really bossy xD

Y'ALLS pretty sure matsci is like 24/7 now 

Chilled in matsci and felt very wholesome with lizzie, brenda and lizzie's little bro Ben. SO CUTE omfg I needed to a chair to sit and he helped me find one AND HELD MY CHAR KAY TEOW WHILST I CARRIED IT

ALSO "CONGRATULATIONS NIINA" HAHAHAHAHHA 

then everyone left and I finished my lab report. Stayed in matsci till like 10:30 ish then drove yiyi home and went homeee. finished watching hunger games mockingjay part 2. I forgot how much I liked the like whole story arc in Hunger Games soooo good.  Also Finnick dying is still sad.

Saturday

Khalid releasing new EP on the 19th Oct ya yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. wOKE UP late, stayed in bed not wanting to do anything, made brekky for fam and now heading to uni to work on MMAN2100 AGAIN fucking life is consumed by this subject >:( 

sorry for v boring blo

0 comments:

Post a Comment