Thursday 18 October 2018

Streetlights

Saturday

Met up with Maria in the library to do our 2100 calculations. She's so real and funny I like her lmao and it was so easy hanging out. She dropped me off at Central and then I met up with Selz @ Chinatown Dumplingzzzz. Andy, Precious, Michelle and Tony also joined us for dinz and it was lowkey awkward because idk just the most random group of people?? Andy gave me brownies and I gobbled them up. 

Went to Maccas, got a frozen coke and skulled soju with Dalz but we were just looking at each other and shaking our heads cus it tasted so bad. ALSO WOULD NOT RATE LYCHEE FLAVOURED SOJU jesus christ the alcohol taste is SO BAD.

Headed to Albions, started taking shots with Yiyi and Vivian Tran but then like 20 mins later Viv was dead and I spent the rest of the night helping her chunder and waiting for her bf to pick her up. YEET the brownies hit me just when she started dying so like time was going sooooo slow when we were waiting for her bf. Kept checking the time and only 1 min had passed every time. 

Went back up to Albions after that but then everyone was basically gone then met up with Amy Lim who was also dying so I was like pree done and went home. Bumped into Michelle (new committee) on Town Hall platform who was helping me look after Viv before and she told me about her VSA experience and I could relate so badly. On the train home I just listened to music and drifted off into another universe.

Streetcar still my favourite Daniel Caesar song.

Sunday

Woke up, ate brek with fam, started doing 2100 stuff AGAIN fuck this subject man. Made this video (WATCH IT ITS ONLY 15 SECONDS the best 15 seconds of your life)
and also made these gifs before Jasmine told me they had to be black and white ....
ha ha ha but she asked me nicely to change it this time so i didn't mind
Then watched The Hunger Games (like the first one)?? Idk why hahah I wanted a break to eat and then ended up watching the entire movie. Goddamn there was just a bit too much shaky cam lmao prefer the style of the later movies. The Hunger Games kinda turned lowkey into a meme but I forgot how good it is O_O. Catching Fire the best one in the series

I feel like I'm the personality type to have one thing go wrong in their life and then turn to drugs I can see it happening.

Anyway now its 1 am I have to write my script for my presentation tomorrow at 9 am xD

Monday

Woke up late for my presentation - didn't end up having to do it :)

Had PR interviews from 12-2 pm. Hmmm can't really talk about my interviewees here can I HAHAHA I'm not that dog but it was interesting.

Then had to meet the Mckinsey rep who organised this CV workshop on campus. She was super nice and from the Philippines. Did the workshop with both Vivians and Niina and the case comp bit was interesting.

Then.... did I go home or did I stay back and study? Brain is so fried. I feel like someone drove me home O_O. Or did I drive myself home?

Tuesday

Another day of WIESoc interviews, finished my PR ones, then helped Nancy Z do her programs ones. Stayed late then drove home. we wont off-campus activity of the year lmao but shit application actually got wiesoc something :)

Wednesday

Found out I didn't get the Student Ambassador role :( They only took two third years though so I feel ok. Had exec meeting, did more interviews, now doing logbook for MMAN2100 KMS. Chilled with Shabab for a little bit at matsci and he's good company hehe

She's God

 how does she consistently release good songs

1 comment: